Selling Spring Sakuras - 100TBT each!

Wonderful~ I'll take it! Just thinking on the message~ I'll PM the message once I think of it.

Wonderful~ I'll take it! Just thinking on the message~ I'll PM the message once I think of it.

Awesome! And no rush at all on thinking of a message I pop in every few hours throughout the day.

Hey, Holla! Good to see you!

I'll take the Gold Moon Jellyfish and Blue Moon Jellyfish for 1100 TBT total, if they're still available?

Hey, Holla! Good to see you!

I'll take the Gold Moon Jellyfish and Blue Moon Jellyfish for 1100 TBT total, if they're still available?

Hey Manda! Good to see you too. :)

Yes those are both still available. Would you like a message on either?

Hey Manda! Good to see you too. :)

Yes those are both still available. Would you like a message on either?
Hope you've been well!

I can't think of anything particularly witty or inspiring at the moment, so no messages are fine! Haha.

I'll send the TBT shortly.

Hope you've been well!

I can't think of anything particularly witty or inspiring at the moment, so no messages are fine! Haha.

I'll send the TBT shortly.

I’ve been really good thanks. After some tough times things have been good these last couple years. That’s what matters. I hope you’ve been well too.

Also the jellyfish have been sent, thanks!

Sure! Any kinda message is fine ^^ I hope you and your piggy are well, ill send over the tbt!
Post automatically merged:

Finally, dream collectable aquired ♡
Sent! 🐈‍⬛

I’m glad I was able to help you get a dream collectible. It’s been sitting in my inventory for nearly a year just waiting for the right home.

Thanks!

Back