• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sprite tag

.bored

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Alright everyone. I'm a tutorial junkie just so you know. I did this with no tutorial though. Yay me. Here it is.

spritetagnotut.png

C&C.

Gengar said:
I liked your other one better, but this one is pretty good.
I don't know, I kinda like this one more. There was way too much in that other one for me.

I like this, although it needs more effects, since it's all repetative. The black motion blur needs to go as well.

Flygon said:
I like this, although it needs more effects, since it's all repetative. The black motion blur needs to go as well.
Alright. I didn't save as an .xcf though. I really need to get in the habit of doing that.

:(

this isn't the wishing well, you can't command people here Dragon lol

this one's pretty good, not my favorite because the background is a little boring, but still good

TheGremp said:

this one's pretty good, not my favorite because the background is a little boring, but still good
I'm not commanding, I'm merely showing them what they SHOULD be doing.

TheGremp said:

Thanks.

Back