• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop ✧・゚:* Star Swap Boutique - Solving Campsite issues s *:・゚✧

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I've been trying to get my lilies to produce more but it hasn't been working, would you take white or red windflowers instead?

Hello! Hope this is all right.

Name - Luciana
Island - Oar's Rest
Buying-
Arcade mahjong game
Bathroom towel rack
Garden gnome
Imperial partition
Sand castle

Payment -
Knife block
Rice cooker
Document Stack
Dish-drying rack
Coffee Grinder

Time - If you're still available today, anytime. If not, 4:15pm tomorrow?

I have all of your items ready, PM me your Dodo code!

Hi!
Name - Birby
Island - Milo
Buying - Simple Visiting Kimono and Farmer Overalls
Payment - Doctor's mask, Denim cutoffs and Kurta
Time - I'm in CET timezone, available from noon to 11 pm

I have your clothes ready, PM me your Dodo code!

Hey! Sorry for the late response. I've been trying to get my lilies to produce more but it hasn't been working, would you take white or red windflowers instead?

Aha same here, I keep getting Pink & Orange Hybrids for some odd reason! I don't mind a change in your payment but I'm still trying to achieve your order : )

Aha same here, I keep getting Pink & Orange Hybrids for some odd reason! I don't mind a change in your payment but I'm still trying to achieve your order : )

Thank you so much! Just like this message whenever you're ready and I'll send the Dodo code stat ^__^

Hello! I have some items you can catalog! <3

Name - Rosabelle
Island - Sylvania
Buying- Tea set, mic stand, gas range, Bubblegum KK, star wand (I have the materials for the wand! :3)
Payment - Fortune telling set, glass holder with candle, mixer, faux fur bag, straw pochette (I’ll see what else I can find too and bring it, just cuz I wanna help, but I definitely have those 5!)
Time - GMT (UK time)

Is this ok? ^^

Last edited:
name: matt
island: aspen
could i get anhka for 5 nook miles tickets? currently waiting on a villagers move out date (she decided to move but hasnt left yet) but i can tt it !
time zone: est

Last edited:
Name - marlie
Island - lemongrass
Buying- bubblegum kk, kk condor, spring blossoms, my place, the k funk
Payment - kk song, kk swing, kk lament, dj kk, kk mambo
Time - pst

Last edited:
Name - marlie
Island - lemongrass
Buying- bubblegum kk, kk condor, spring blossoms, my place, the k funk
Payment - kk song, kk swing, kk lament, dj kk, kk mambo
Time - pst

I can do that! It's a extremely linear order so it'll be extremely fast.

could i get anhka for 5 nook miles tickets? currently waiting on a villagers move out date (she decided to move but hasnt left yet) but i can tt it !

TT until I get Ankha instapushed by Lopez, I'll PM you when she's in boxes ready!

Hello! I have some items you can catalog! <3

Name - Rosabelle
Island - Sylvania
Buying- Tea set, mic stand, gas range, Bubblegum KK, star wand (I have the materials for the wand! :3)
Payment - Fortune telling set, glass holder with candle, mixer, faux fur bag, straw pochette (I’ll see what else I can find too and bring it, just cuz I wanna help, but I definitely have those 5!)
Time - GMT (UK time)

Is this ok? ^^

Overflowing past 5 slots but I can fit you in, just know you may have to wait a little longer!

let me know when you’re ready and i’ll be right over! i can keep the songs, yes?

Last edited:
You can cancel my order if breeding isn't going well, I was able to find seeds but ty.

Name - Joe

Island - Paracabana

Buying-
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
K.K. Condor
K.K. Folk

Payment - 4k each, 12k total?

Time - anytime tonight

I'm looking for oranges, can you help? I've got Apples, which it seems to say you don't have. Otherwise, I don't have a whole lot to offer yet other than Bells.

Name: Justin
Island: Mistvale
Buying/Trading: Oranges (3 works?)
Time: I can do anytime tonight or tomorrow

Last edited:
You can cancel my order if breeding isn't going well, I was able to find seeds but ty.

That's fine, the breeding is really odd for me right now as I'm swarmed in hybrids but not actual basics! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Anhka in boxes because someone wants Lopez, are you open right now?

let me know when you’re ready and i’ll be right over! i can keep the songs, yes?
Yep, you can keep the songs! PM me your Dodo code, I'm ready now.

Last edited:
Name - Joe

Island - Paracabana

Buying-
Bubblegum K.K.
Forest Life
K.K. Condor
K.K. Folk

Payment - 4k each, 12k total?

Time - anytime tonight

Sorry, I only take direct swaps to expand my catalog.

I'm looking for oranges, can you help? I've got Apples, which it seems to say you don't have. Otherwise, I don't have a whole lot to offer yet other than Bells.

Name: Justin
Island: Mistvale
Buying/Trading: Oranges (3 works?)
Time: I can do anytime tonight or tomorrow

That's something I can fulfill literally right now, I'll get you a full stack of Oranges! Thank you!
PM me your Dodo code.

Name - Milk
Island - Milkyway
Buying- One of each red, yellow and white roses
Payment - 1:1 trade for red, yellow and white Cosmos if you don't have them. (Can also be red, white, and orange windflower or IGB)
Time - Anytime in the next few hours or sometime tomorrow EST time

Hi can I please buy:

1 lose fall dress
1 blossom dress
1 rain boots

I can pay with:
I have around 9000 bells igb or
1 nooks miles ticket + acorns

Name: Laura
Island: Ember
Time: AEDST time zone: now for about 25 minutes and then at my 5:00pm onwards

Back