• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Stardew Valley

ZeldaCrossing64

♪ 🍄 ♪
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Island
Newgrounds
Red Pieslapper Foraged Mushroom
Red Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Purple Candy
There’s a few Stardew Valley threads, but I haven’t found one that’s a general thread for it, so here we are . . .

Stardew Valley! You can post anything (including screenshots) ranging from your thoughts on the game, the version you have, which bachelor/ette you married or plan on marrying, what you’re doing on your farm, etc. Everything about Stardew Valley is welcome here. c:

I bought the game a few days ago on my Switch Lite, but I backed up my save data on my dad’s Switch so I can play on the TV. I honestly cannot put the game down and I’m having a lot of fun with it. It’s everything I liked about Harvest Moon and more. I was really happy to hear that same-sex relationships are a thing, so I picked my now-favorite character as a marriage candidate… Abigail! (//w//)

(Spoilers?): I didn’t realize until it was too late that you needed the east side of the beach unlocked to get the mermaid pendant from the Old Mariner on rainy days, and I’m a couple in-game days away from winter… I’m at 10 hearts with Abigail but have to wait for next spring to propose. 😭

I’m tempted to sleep through winter since crops can’t grow in that season, but I think it’d be a good chance to get to the bottom of the mines (I’m at 100 levels), go fishing, clean up my farm, and upgrade my tools.

Back