Starfox Assault

well, you'll wont lose then if you turn them off. Also i'm thinking about getting this game, should i?

It is out now!!
Who thinks they are gonna buy it?
I am! as soon as I have time to buy and play it.

SPORGE27 said:
It is out now!!
Who thinks they are gonna buy it?
I am! as soon as I have time to buy and play it.
I will! Now, maybe my mom will buy it for her birthday (March 12)!

i don;t own this game, my friend does, and from what i've seen and played, multiplayer is really really cool. just because you can have it with or without vehicles, there are places you can go only on foot. i like that.

I love how you can get out of teh Arwing in All-Range mode and shoot from the top of the Arwing. I like dive-bombing my friend from the highest point in the level with a Gatling Gun and blasting him to pieces.

PIKMIN042 said:
I love how you can get out of teh Arwing in All-Range mode and shoot from the top of the Arwing. I like dive-bombing my friend from the highest point in the level with a Gatling Gun and blasting him to pieces.
I like your icon, PIKMIN042. Same over here, And I have to pick either Star Fox Assault or Yoshi's Touch and Go for my birthday....

I'd pick star fox. Only because you know its great already. If you can try and rent touch n go first.

I finnally bought it! I only rented it for a week and now I found it for less than 50 so I got it. :lol:

Back