• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

starter eyes have colours in US/EU/AUS/NZ! (English Face Guide)

hmmm the one i wanted has green eyes... oh well, it's still awesome and I can change it later XD

Looks like I'll be using the eye color changing feature as soon as I unlock it.

I thought they always had colors, they look the same way to me as they did in City Folk. I didn't realize the Japanese version had only black eyes to start with!

Wouldn't purple eyes be cool! I've gotta say, I'm a little disappointed with the colors for eyes. When I first found out about changing eye color with contacts, I was hoping there was some crazy colors. But, oh well. Can't have everything, and there is plenty anyways. :)

Aww, my starter face isn't green eyes.. neither is my second choice. xD Darn~ oh well, I like the light brown color more than black anyway. It would have been nice though.. starting with the eye color of my choice, guess I'll have to unlock shampoodle asap.. and then get 15 haircuts in a row, I believe? @_@

Doesn't look like many people are happy with the starter colors.. xD

Last edited:
Hmm, the ones I want will be green. I'd rather they be black, but they look fine this way. I'll just change it later~

Oh no, this is making me unsure of what face I want again... I'm still trying to decide between Girl #6 or #8, and I want blue eyes. Hmm, I know it's not permanent, though.

Very interesting! It makes a lot of sense! So many westerners do not have dark eyes... Now if only they were to do the same for the skin color... Not that it matters all that much, because people can change their eye colors anyway in this game. And at least there is always a way to tan, thanks to the island.

I am sort of surprised to see no skin color as well. I guess it would've required a tiny bit more work because another question would have had to be added as well as new tanning systems. If they had had more time, I think a good question would have been, "Do you think you enjoy the summer heat or the cool winter more?" Then there would be a slider and summer heat would be darker as winter would be lighter.

I think it'll become reality for the Wii U version if there is one.

Oh no, this is making me unsure of what face I want again... I'm still trying to decide between Girl #6 or #8, and I want blue eyes. Hmm, I know it's not permanent, though.

Don't base the choice of your face on the eyes colors. As you said, it's not permanent, your face is though.

Brown! I'm okay with this as I have brown eyes anyway. owo
Might change it back to black after I unlock that option, though.

Hmm, to be honest I don't really like this. Looks like I'll be stuck with brown eyes for a while... I'll be sure to get Shampoodle and the contacts unlocked pretty quickly then.

eww getting a different face now. guy #1. was gonna get #3 but I dont like the brown. I know I can change it but I think I want the other one now anyway... And are you sure you can change your eyes to black? the only options were big tree, big sky, wide ocean or something (I know it will change) but I dont see how that could get black colored eyes. Well maybe sky if theres a nighttime option... Ugh. whatever lol

Back