• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Starter tool kit(week 1)

rubyy

(:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅)
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4902-3654-7506
Dreamy Party Popper
Hot Feather
の
Red Feather
New Year's Party Popper
つ
ど
Pokéball
ぶ
森
Feedback
100% (115) +
If you're new to new leaf I am prepared to give you the following items.

Net
Fishing Rod
Axe
Slingshot
Watering Can

Everything you need to start new leaf. Apart from a shovel I'm sorry v.v

These items aren't silver nor gold.

I have decided to do this weekly as there are a lot of new leafers who struggle with starting the game without these tools in their Nook.

You must be 1-7 days new.

I will check your profile card so don't try and scam me and being greedy by taking this stuff you've probably already got. Let the new leafers have a better experience beginning this game, I know I certainly had trouble getting tool.

First reply gets it and I will drop it off in your town. If they have been playing for more than a week(7 days) I will DC and give it to the next person who replied.

Thanks In advance!<3

Contributors:
( I will put your name in this list and you can also be partners with me and help me weekly if you
Want! )

Last edited:
Not new, but great idea to do this for others. I so wish I had read up on the game before even plugging the card in.

Sadly no newbies have replied :[

oooh, can't believe i missed this one. Been wanting an axe since sunday when I got the game =). How do you know if someone has played more than 7 days tho?

You can check their player card. :) It'll say when they began playing.

- - - Post Merge - - -

'Course my 3DS time is messed up so mine says "Registered December 15th 2013" XD

Oh my, I wish I had this when I just started! My nookling store sold only a shovel and a fishing rod for a week straight T_T
Great idea, hope it can help someone!

That would be great!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Last Sunday?

Rubyy, I'd like to donate four axes to help you out in helping newbies.

I have just started my second town and this would be very helpful :) I don't know how you would check though :O which profile card would my friend code show lol?

Rubyy, I'd like to donate four axes to help you out in helping newbies.

Awh really?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have just started my second town and this would be very helpful :) I don't know how you would check though :O which profile card would my friend code show lol?

Um...

This thread is more for the actual beginners because I'm sure you can use the tools from your first town? But I'll think about it :) :) :) :)

This thread is more for the actual beginners because I'm sure you can use the tools from your first town? But I'll think about it :) :) :) :)

I have one cartridge copy and one digital copy, I can't transfer anything between towns since its all on one ds. I was really only posting because nobody else did...Thanks anyways

Last edited:
I have one cartridge copy and one digital copy, I can't transfer anything between towns since its all on one ds. I was really only posting because nobody else did...Thanks anyways

I'm doing this weekly, But since nobodys replied but you, you can have the tools this week.

Back