• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌷 Starview Blooms 🌷

Status
Not open for further replies.
�� mayor: こえみ
�� town:らくえん
�� order: 
Carnations: 2 pink, 2 red, 2 white
Cosmos: 2 pink 2 orange 2 black
Lilies: 2 pink 2 black
Pansies: 4 blue 4 purple
Roses: 2 purple 2 pink 4 blue
Tulip: 2 purple 2 black
Violets: 2 blue
�� total: 38 tbt
�� fc: sidebar

Hello, Darcie !! :)

�� mayor: Lukas
�� town: Welcome
�� order: I'd like ten pink and ten black flowers of any type !
�� total: 20 tbt, I believe
�� fc: 5257-9950-6461

Edit: I should probably include I'm available whenever.

Last edited:
�� mayor: Calluna
�� town: Myrtle
�� order: x20 pink roses, x5 pink hydrangea starts
�� total: 25 tbt I believe! Correct me if I'm wrong!
�� fc: 0791-7028-1753

mayor: Bubbles
�� town:Oasis
�� order:12 pink azaleas, 7 white azaleas and do you have any yellow lilies I would be able to collect
�� total: 19TBT
�� fc:3925-8647-9533

Last edited:
mayor: Bubbles
�� town:Oasis
�� order:12 pink azaleas, 7 white azaleas and do you have any yellow lilies I would be able to collect
�� total: 19TBT
�� fc:3925-8647-9533

I don’t have many yellow lilies at the moment, but I have at least 6 if you’d like them! :)

Last edited:
Can I also add 13 pink lilies and 27 purple pansies to my order please so that would be 59 TBT? Also do you have any white pansies I would be able to take??

�� mayor: Emolga59
�� town: Crystal
�� order: 10 of each pansies
�� total: 30TBT
�� fc: In sidebar

Can I also add 13 pink lilies and 27 purple pansies to my order please so that would be 59 TBT? Also do you have any white pansies I would be able to take??

of course!! sorry for the late reply, just let me know when you’re free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

�� mayor: Emolga59
�� town: Crystal
�� order: 10 of each pansies
�� total: 30TBT
�� fc: In sidebar

I only have blue pansies left, but if you?d like I can breed 10 purple and orange pansies for you! :)

Last edited:
of course!! sorry for the late reply, just let me know when you?re free :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I only have blue pansies left, but if you?d like I can breed 10 purple and orange pansies for you! :)

Hiya, I am available to trade now but I dont have any room in my locker so is it possible for a drop off? If not then it will take me a while to empty everything and I should be ready in like 20 mins

Last edited:
Hiya, I am available to trade now but I dont have any room in my locker so is it possible for a drop off? If not then it will take me a while to empty everything and I should be ready in like 20 mins

Delivery’s fine! And I’m afraid I don’t have any white pansies but everything else is ready :)

Delivery’s fine! And I’m afraid I don’t have any white pansies but everything else is ready :)

Thanks fine thanks a lot! I will add you now then and open my gates just pop in whenever you are ready it is Mayor Bubbles of Oasis <3

Hii!

�� mayor: Aimee
�� town: Peachy
�� order: Just 5 pink roses if you have them :3
�� total: 5 TBT
�� fc: In sidebar!

I’m so sorry for the late reply! If you’d still like them, they’re ready for you now :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back