• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Sticker fans unite!

jadetine

✨Hi! I’m Renn💫
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
2676-3129-8012
Island
Pokki
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Fortunate Mushroom
Show me your latest sticker acquisition.
Or one of your old favorites.
Anything sticker, just tell me your sticker story!

I'll start with one of my recent faves:
1727571890586.jpeg

I made this sticker myself because I've really been into Apothecary Diaries and historical anime / manga in general.

I love stickers so much!! I haven't done it in a long time but I love buying tons of stickers and then making a collage out of them on a container of some sort, like this one that I used to store my oil paints:

zLlFyXh.jpeg

I tried making my own stickers once with an inkjet printer but they did not stand up to the test of time lmao.. they weren't very cute anyway

I love stickers so much!! I haven't done it in a long time but I love buying tons of stickers and then making a collage out of them on a container of some sort, like this one that I used to store my oil paints:

zLlFyXh.jpeg

I tried making my own stickers once with an inkjet printer but they did not stand up to the test of time lmao.. they weren't very cute anyway
That Sonic sticker made me laugh so hard! SANIC hahhahahha

Back