• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Item Dump [still looking!!] island reset! 100 TBT to store my (many) items til Wednesday ;-;

sailormoons

°˖✧ princess ✧˖°
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
8245-0763-4512
Blue Moon Jellyfish
Vesta
Pink Hybrid Lily
Isabelle
New Leaf Token
Mint
White Pansy
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
う
ど
Feedback
100% (111) +
Hello!! I'm doing the big reset before the update and honestly I just don't want to part with my entire storage (I'm still getting rid of probably 75% of everything dw)

If you happen to have a free beach (and probably slightly extra) and would like 100 TBT for storing my items for a few days pls let me know! I have about 6-8 trips worth of stuff, but if you just leave your gates open I can come and go until completed! I'm trustworthy and would ask that you are too pls (25+ positive feedback) <3

I'm planning to reset tomorrow (but can drop the items off tonight, in a couple of hours) and don't want to time travel so the earliest I can come and collect the items would be Wednesday (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

thank you!! ☺

Last edited:
hey, i can help you out if you're still looking? i'm pretty much free for the rest of the day ahah~

Last edited:
Hi!! i can help you out if you’re still looking! just reset too so plenty of free space c:

Back