Stitches

kalinn said:
Psychonaut said:
kalinn said:
I think I got stitches on my tounge when I was about 3 or 4... I can't remember.

Nevermind. I just asked my mom and she said I didn't get stitches. Just nearly cut my tounge in half. lol
same thing happened to a friend of mine, apparently.

never thought knives would be so dangerous... for your tongue :/
Oh, I didn't cut my tounge with a knife.

I was on my swingset in the backyard and my cousin (I think) pushed me and I fell off and nearly bit my tounge in half.
You can bite your tongue in half? D:

PikaBolt said:
kalinn said:
Psychonaut said:
kalinn said:
I think I got stitches on my tounge when I was about 3 or 4... I can't remember.

Nevermind. I just asked my mom and she said I didn't get stitches. Just nearly cut my tounge in half. lol

I was on my swingset in the backyard and my cousin (I think) pushed me and I fell off and nearly bit my tounge in half.
Apparently.
Probably the force and the teeth and the gravity and the momentum all combined. xD

PikaBolt said:
kalinn said:
Psychonaut said:
kalinn said:

try it, tell me half way :p

I would imagine you could, if you tried hard enough..

and the whole banging your chin on a swingset/something when your tongue is in between your teeth doesn't hurt (hurt, trying to bite your tongue in half... lol...)

pokeboy said:
PikaBolt said:
kalinn said:
Psychonaut said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deepI think I got stitches on my tounge when I was about 3 or 4... I can't remember.

try it, tell me half way :p
i know of people who were sucking on their lip or something, the fell and bit through it.

Erm, yeah. I did a couple years ago.

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">I used to self harm, I had to get stitches on my wrist.</div>
And, a couple months ago, the dog across the street (Berry) got out of the yard, (hopped the fence) and was running twords Sandie, my dog, so I got in front of Sandie, and then Berry bit my leg... :/
NOT PLEASANT!

KaosKittyKat said:

<div class='spoiler_toggle'>Spoiler: click to toggle</div><div class="spoiler" style="display:none;">I used to self harm, I had to get stitches on my wrist.</div>
And, a couple months ago, the dog across the street (Berry) got out of the yard, (hopped the fence) and was running twords Sandie, my dog, so I got in front of Sandie, and then Berry bit my leg... :/
NOT PLEASANT!
aww, you used to do self harm? thats not good

Nothing severe enough to get stitches, just a bunch of bad scrapes i've had to deal with :x

When I was very little, around 4 years old I fell with my mom and hit my head, I don't really remember anything but that I was lying in a hospital bed with my mom and the doctor, it wasn't very severe, it just had to be closed. It didn't hurt because I got an anaesthetic, but I remember that I didn't want to because I'd think it hurt.

danny330 said:
KaosKittyKat said:

NOT PLEASANT!
Yeah, I was going through rough times with my family, because about half of them (I used to have nine people in my fam) got into a car crash and died, including my three year old cousin and my five year old cousin. the rest were adults.

KaosKittyKat said:
danny330 said:
KaosKittyKat said:

NOT PLEASANT!
Yeah, I was going through rough times with my family, because about half of them (I used to have nine people in my fam) got into a car crash and died, including my three year old cousin and my five year old cousin. the rest were adults.
Wow I'm sorry to hear (lol I apologize for interfering) You stopped now, right?

Back