• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Clean-Out (LISTS INSIDE)

Kailah

m o o n t i d e
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
8276-6041-5528
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Yellow Cosmos
Feedback
100% (232) +
Hi all! I'm selling some items from storage to make some space (I'm looking for TBT 💖 Or make an offer - I do not need IGB or that much NMT) please see the lists below if interested. Just make an offer!!

TIMEZONE: PST - ONLINE

**I might have more than one item, please ask**

HOUSEWARES:

MISCELLANEOUS:

WALL-MOUNTED ITEMS:

WALLPAPER/FLOORING/RUGS:

CLOTHING:

DIYS:

MOM'S ITEMS:

• White azalea starts (x124)
  • Pink azalea starts (x75)
  • Fruits (60 apples, 12 cherries, 13 coconuts, 32 oranges, 12 peaches, 9 pears)
  • Bamboo pieces (x150)
  • Ornaments (x60 blue, x90 red, x60 gold)
  • Wood (x150 regular, x43 hardwood, x60 softwood)
  • Young spring bamboo (x180)
  • Iron Nuggets (x480)
  • Snowflakes (x20)
  • Maple Leaves (x22)
  • Ankylo Torso
  • Trex Tail
  • Bamboo Lattice Fencing
  • Corral Fencing
  • Country Fencing
  • Hedges
  • Iron Fencing
  • x16 Tailors Tickets
  • x26 bell vouchers

Don't see a catalog item? Ask me if I have it and I can see if I can order it!!

Thanks for looking 😊💖🌸

Last edited:
Interested in the mom's sweater, mom's plushie, and the great white shark model!
I'm trying to figure out how much of your mushrooms I need now, lol.

Oh, is the housewares list also available or is that what you're looking for? Lol, sorry. I skimmed fast and didn't notice that link.

Could I get your fish drying rack and cherry blossom bonsai? Trying to save some tbt but could offer 30, could top up in nmt if needed?

Could I get your fish drying rack and cherry blossom bonsai? Trying to save some tbt but could offer 30, could top up in nmt if needed?
Sure!! TBT and NMT would be fine 😊 Whatever you want to offer - did you need more than one fish rack?

Also, I won't be home until 5 PM pst if that's okay!

The red quilted mom's sweater, mom's plushie, electric kick scooter, birthday table, and Great White Shark model for 50-60 TBT? I can top off with NMTs as well. I don't have a lot of TBT right now, lol. I was curious how many mushrooms you had because I'd be willing to buy them all, it would just have to be in NMTs. (I have so many of those...)

The red quilted mom's sweater, mom's plushie, electric kick scooter, birthday table, and Great White Shark model for 50-60 TBT? I can top off with NMTs as well. I don't have a lot of TBT right now, lol. I was curious how many mushrooms you had because I'd be willing to buy them all, it would just have to be in NMTs. (I have so many of those...)
60 TBT sounds great!! I have about 20 of round and 20 of flat - so 40 total :) NMTs for those are fine

Been searching for frozen partitions. Do you have more than one?

EDIT: also interested in Dala horse, Pastel book stands, and Ancient statue

Do you have any more birthday tables? If so may I buy 1 and the mushroom table please
Hi!! Yes, I still have both 😊 Feel free to offer
Post automatically merged:

Been searching for frozen partitions. Do you have more than one?

EDIT: also interested in Dala horse, Pastel book stands, and Ancient statue
Yes!! I have four currently 😊

Back