• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Storage Clean-Out (LISTS INSIDE)

hello! your list doesn’t say how many but i’m interested in your mushrooms, acorns and maple leaves! also if you have hibiscus hairpins in your catalog i’d love to buy those as well! i’m missing a few colors hehe

😍😍😍 would you do the 4 partitions, a frozen chair, the book stands, and Dala horse for 40 TBT and 20 NMT?
Would 65 TBT be okay for all? 😊 I don't need too much NMT!
Post automatically merged:

hello! your list doesn’t say how many but i’m interested in your mushrooms, acorns and maple leaves! also if you have hibiscus hairpins in your catalog i’d love to buy those as well! i’m missing a few colors hehe
Hi!! How many were you looking for of each? :) And what color hibiscus hairpins are you looking for?

Hi! I am back from work around the same time as you.
Can I have the lucky cat, fish drying rack and tea set for 30 TBT?
If it's not enough I'll just ask for the fish drying rack and tea set for 10 TBT
Lmk. Thanks!

Would 65 TBT be okay for all? 😊 I don't need too much NMT!

Hi!! How many were you looking for of each? :) And what color hibiscus hairpins are you looking for?
for the hibiscus hairpins i’m looking for the red and pink ones if you have those! for the materials ahh idk :0 i just wanna see how much i can afford! maybe around 5 of each mushroom and 10 acorns and 10 maple leaves but lmk how much you want for those and i’ll see if i can do that c:

Yes, 40 is fine with me ^^
Great!! Please PM me so that I can keep track for when I'm back later 💖

Hi! I am back from work around the same time as you.
Can I have the lucky cat, fish drying rack and tea set for 30 TBT?
If it's not enough I'll just ask for the fish drying rack and tea set for 10 TBT
Lmk. Thanks!
You sure can!! Sounds great! I have all three. Please PM me so I can keep track :)

I can do the 65 tbt
Great!! Please PM me so I can keep track :)

for the hibiscus hairpins i’m looking for the red and pink ones if you have those! for the materials ahh idk :0 i just wanna see how much i can afford! maybe around 5 of each mushroom and 10 acorns and 10 maple leaves but lmk how much you want for those and i’ll see if i can do that c:
I have the pink hibiscus hairpin, the mushrooms, acorns and maple leaves! Feel free to offer what you're thinking :)

Sure thing! Would you like me to pay you right now or until you are back? Either works for me lol ^^

I only have 49 TBT's to offer but here's what I would like to have from your list:

Pink climbing wall
blue cotton candy stall
cat tower
cherry blossom branches
pink deluxe washer
pink exercise ball
familiar statue
pink lawn chair
both long tubs
Moai statue
brown pool
plastic pool
poolside bed
red portable toilet
public bench
pyramid
snack machine white
shower booth
springy ride ons
statue of liberty
warrior statue
  • x16 Tailors Tickets
  • x26 bell vouchers
  • x9 saharah tickets

Great!! Please PM me so that I can keep track for when I'm back later 💖

You sure can!! Sounds great! I have all three. Please PM me so I can keep track :)

Great!! Please PM me so I can keep track :)

I have the pink hibiscus hairpin, the mushrooms, acorns and maple leaves! Feel free to offer what you're thinking :)
tysm! i’m not too rich in tbt but i was thinking 60-70 tbt for everything? lmk if that’s too low ahh and if you know a price range i should aim for! c:

I only have 49 TBT's to offer but here's what I would like to have from your list:

Pink climbing wall
blue cotton candy stall
cat tower
cherry blossom branches
pink deluxe washer
pink exercise ball
familiar statue
pink lawn chair
both long tubs
Moai statue
brown pool
plastic pool
poolside bed
red portable toilet
public bench
pyramid
snack machine white
shower booth
springy ride ons
statue of liberty
warrior statue
  • x16 Tailors Tickets
  • x26 bell vouchers
  • x9 saharah tickets
49 TBT is a little too low for everything but what were you most interested in from your list? 😊 We can work something out!

tysm! i’m not too rich in tbt but i was thinking 60-70 tbt for everything? lmk if that’s too low ahh and if you know a price range i should aim for! c:
70 TBT sounds great to me!! PM me so I can keep track~

I can wait and if you get better offers, take em and I'll take what's left for my measly 49TBT.

I can wait and if you get better offers, take em and I'll take what's left for my measly 49TBT.
PM'd you back 😊 No worries!

ADDED DIYS 💖😊

Last edited:
Back