• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Trading Storage cleanout! Tons of furniture, Saharah, DIY's, Gulliver//varrr, and MORE for my wishlist!

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
  2. Wishlist Items
Hey, I have the iron clock and gold bricks diy duplicates. can I trade them for the pirate wall and cloud flooring, and office wall? I also have some rugs from your wish list you can catalog.

Hi! ^.^ I have the white phone box, pink floor light, dark antique bureau, and white desk mirror off of your wishlist.

Im interested in trading those items for the: pastel colored tea cup ride, pink elephant slide, pink popcorn machine and mom's plushie Gertie :)

Hey, I have the iron clock and gold bricks diy duplicates. can I trade them for the pirate wall and cloud flooring, and office wall? I also have some rugs from your wish list you can catalog.
Hey again! Would you do the 2 diy for the 2 Saharah items? Im still holding out hope of trading the pirate wall for one of the other Gulliver items. :LOL:
Post automatically merged:

Hi! ^.^ I have the white phone box, pink floor light, dark antique bureau, and white desk mirror off of your wishlist.

Im interested in trading those items for the: pastel colored tea cup ride, pink elephant slide, pink popcorn machine and mom's plushie Gertie :)
Hey there! I think we can have a deal! Will be active for the next 2 hours if you want to trade tonight otherwise we can try tomorrow!

Hey again! Would you do the 2 diy for the 2 Saharah items? Im still holding out hope of trading the pirate wall for one of the other Gulliver items.

Hey there! I think we can have a deal! Will be active for the next 2 hours if you want to trade tonight otherwise we can try tomorrow!

I'm available shoot me the dodo code and I'll be right over :)

Yeah I can do that, but if that trade falls through may I grab it?

I can do the trade right now if you can.

Back