• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Storage question

Nope. Once it's full, either sell stuff you don't need or deal with no space.
You still have the 4 rooms in the museum second floor, when unlocked, and another 180 spaces if you make another character. And if you make all 3 characters, you have 540 spaces in shelves and things

You can save letters with items
I keep those for holding my tools when I go fishing or bug collecting.

I think traceguy means you can put items on letters, then save those letters at the post office with Pelly or Phyllis! That's what I do with the limited edition type items that I don't really want displayed in my house (I'm talking about you, HHA t-shirt) but I want to keep because I won't be able to get another one in the future.

I think traceguy means you can put items on letters, then save those letters at the post office with Pelly or Phyllis! That's what I do with the limited edition type items that I don't really want displayed in my house (I'm talking about you, HHA t-shirt) but I want to keep because I won't be able to get another one in the future.

Oh! I didn't even try saving at the Post Office. I figured the locker at the Station replaced that. That's good to know, and you're right about it being nice to save things you want to keep but don't want cluttering up your house. Thanks, kakuloo!

Thank you for clarifying that. yep, that is what i meant. I actually used the saving of letters trick in WW.

EDIT:
To stay organized, write letters to "Future Self" and in the letter write the name of the object. Or you could keep tabs on location of evelopes

Back