• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Store opening times.

taylalatbh

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I've had the night-owl ordinance on for ages but I'm starting to think I need the beautiful town one because all my flowers keep dying. I've gotten used to the opening times for night-owl so I've forgotten the normal times.

Do you know what the opening times are for all the shops? I need to work out of it's worth changing over because I play later in the evenings, mostly.

Thanks!

It depends on the store, but off the top of my head, I think most stores are open from 9am-9pm.

Regular Hours:
Re-Tail 9am to 11pm
Nook's Homes 10am to 8pm
Nookling Junction 8am to 10pm
T&T Mart 7am to 12am
Super T&T 9am to 8pm
T.I.Y 10am to 11pm
T&T Emporium 9am to 9pm
Able Sisters 10am to 9pm
Garden Center 9am to 8pm
Kicks 10am to 8pm
Shampoodle 10am to 10pm
Fortune Teller's shop 9am to 7pm (One day a week)
Crazy Redd's 10am to 11pm (Need Confirmation) (One Day a Week)
Club LOL 12pm to 8pm (No Party) 8pm to 2am (Party)

Open 24/7:
Museum
Post Office
Mayor's Office
Dream Suite
Photo Booth
Police Station
The Roost Cafe
Reset Surveillance Center
Happy Home Showcase

- - - Post Merge - - -

Essentially, you'll want to wait until 10AM to really do anything and tie up any loose ends by 9PM.

If you need more time in the evenings, set your in-game clock ahead by a number of hours so you have extra wiggle room to do things. :)

Last edited:
Thanks! Retail being open to 11PM isn't so bad. I might have to try it for a week and see how I like it.

Back