• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Storm's sig

Omg, it's jpg, save sigs and like everything else as png. Jpg ruins the quality. D:

Flygon said:
Omg, it's jpg, save sigs and like everything else as png. Jpg ruins the quality. D:
I used to think that way as well. JPEGs can be annoying and ruin the quality, but they can also still look just as nice and take a lot less to load.

dragonflamez said:
HAY! LISTEN!

I can't read your font.
I can read it extremely easy... how hard is it to read? It could be my (or your) monitor.

dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
HAY! LISTEN!

I can't read your font.
I can read it extremely easy... how hard is it to read? It could be my (or your) monitor.
Dude, black on black = no ready.
Make it white or grey or something.
It's black on brown with a little bit of black under it.

stormcommander said:
Flygon said:
I used to think that way as well. JPEGs can be annoying and ruin the quality, but they can also still look just as nice and take a lot less to load.
True, but for some images, you want to sacrifice loading times and such for the quality. ;D

Flygon said:
stormcommander said:
Flygon said:
True, but for some images, you want to sacrifice loading times and such for the quality. ;D
Not this one.

Alright, here is your problem... You're approaching the sig making process the same way you approach a web design layout... you're more worried about it saving space, and being easy to load than you are about it looking nice...

You need some work done to your head...

Lol, no. I guarantee you it lost no quality. And this is not exclusive to make a website. In fact... we should have a limit on this for sigs.

stormcommander said:
Lol, no. I guarantee you it lost no quality. And this is not exclusive to make a website. In fact... we should have a limit on this for sigs.
Wow, you really DO hate everything, don't you?

dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
What? Is that a reply to the size limit?

Well I'm guessing it's my monitor. I would ask you to take a picture of your monitor so I can see what you think it looks like... but that's unreasonable.

(speaking about my monitor, I can see ugly lines throughout your sigs)

I think my monitor pwns all, being all crazy and whatnot, and I can see the text in the sig perfectly.

[quote="Shadow_] I think my monitor pwns all, being all crazy and whatnot, and I can see the text in the sig perfectly. [/quote]
Same here. I do agree though that the border is pretty iffy.

dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
He does...

Remember this?

8fbjofr.png

*grin*

Back