• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Storm's sig

stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
Lol, no. I guarantee you it lost no quality. And this is not exclusive to make a website. In fact... we should have a limit on this for sigs.
Wow, you really DO hate everything, don't you?
What? Is that a reply to the size limit?
The size limit is bad enough right now, little alone a file size limit. :\

Justin125 said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
Lol, no. I guarantee you it lost no quality. And this is not exclusive to make a website. In fact... we should have a limit on this for sigs.
Wow, you really DO everything, don't you?
He does...

Remember this?

8fbjofr.png

*grin*
HE FORGOT THE APOSTROPHE IN WHAT'S!!!!!

Justin125 said:
stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
Size limit is fine. D=

Adding like 100 more pixels would be practically insanity.

Justin125 said:
stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
Haha, are you joking? The dimension limit is huge. It should be a height of 150. And most other forums have a file size limit as well.

edit: this thing is absolutely monstrous

temp8qi.png

stormcommander said:
Justin125 said:
stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
Haha, are you joking? The dimension limit is huge. It should be a height of 150. And most other forums have a file size limit as well.

temp8qi.png
Okay, maybe it is fine. BUT you are exaggerating by saying it's 'huge, monstrous' ect.

Justin125 said:
stormcommander said:
Justin125 said:
stormcommander said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:

temp8qi.png
Okay, maybe it is fine. BUT you are exaggerating by saying it's 'huge, monstrous' ect.
150 is way too small. What you have is okay.

I think the size is just fine as it is.

But back to the sig, I can see the text just fine. The only thing I see that could be changed is the border, but overall I like it.

nice sig. 1st time i saw it it reminded me of metroid prime (gf soldier) which i think will be my next sig. thxs for the inspiration.

OddCrazyMe said:
Justin125 said:
dragonflamez said:
stormcommander said:
He does...

Remember this?

8fbjofr.png

*grin*
HE FORGOT THE APOSTROPHE IN WHAT'S!!!!!
Ah, I <3 Skype...

Back