• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling STUFF for tbt!

grah

mrs cabbage
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Aurora Easter Egg
Frost Easter Egg
Stardust Easter Egg
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Nightmare Easter Egg
Chao Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (445) +
I have 30m in NL and it's no use to me anymore so I'm looking to sell it cheap for tbt!
Make me offers, I'll consider them all 😊
Loads of pink tulips, cosmos
Pink, Orange, blue and purple roses for trade too.
I also have a Yoshi egg and super star too. Not sure if they're sought after or wanted?

Last edited:
ill buy 5 pink cosmos n 5 orange roses!

how much will that be?

Heyy, I’m sorry if this is out of the question but I was wondering if you’re selling anything else not listed above (I’m mainly looking for a golden axe or the other types if not that one)
Again, I’m sorry if you’re not but I wanted to ask just in case

Heyy, I’m sorry if this is out of the question but I was wondering if you’re selling anything else not listed above (I’m mainly looking for a golden axe or the other types if not that one)
Again, I’m sorry if you’re not but I wanted to ask just in case
Looking for golden tools in general? Or axes in general? I can check all I have either way! I'll pm you^°^

Hi! I was wondering how much bells I can get for 5 tbt? Also, how much for 10 pink cosmos? and if you have golden tools then Ill pay 5tbt+ for the set

Last edited:
I'm wondering something similar to Mknts tea, how many igb can I get for 20 tbt? ^^

I have no idea! Make me an offer :)
Ooh okay! ;O
Recently igb seems to be going for about 250k-400k igb per tbt.. So going at 300k per tbt would 6m be okay?
I don't know eheh, it feels like a lot so feel free to say no! ^w^

Ooh okay! ;O
Recently igb seems to be going for about 250k-400k igb per tbt.. So going at 300k per tbt would 6m be okay?
I don't know eheh, it feels like a lot so feel free to say no! ^w^
It's no use to me, so 6m is fine ^~^ I'm so out of touch with NL tho so bare with me. Can we trade later on aswell??

It's no use to me, so 6m is fine ^~^ I'm so out of touch with NL tho so bare with me. Can we trade later on aswell??
Thank you so muchh! ^u^ Later's fine with me, and I only just joined the forums recently so I am too!~

I think I'm probably gonna have to cancel, sorry!! >>
It's just been a while now and I really can't keep waiting like thiss
(and looking at your profile I can see you've kinda just been ignoring the posts on here since you have been online and talking a lot, so.. I'm not very comfortable buying from you anymore really)

Last edited:
I think I'm probably gonna have to cancel, sorry!! >>
It's just been a while now and I really can't keep waiting like thiss
(and looking at your profile I can see you've kinda just been ignoring the posts on here since you have been online and talking a lot, so.. I'm not very comfortable buying from you anymore really)
I'm so sorry! I've been active on the forums as a pass time, but I've had alot of real life issues that demand my attention and I'm not actively playing the game at the moment. Real life comes before trades especially at the moment with the current climate. I don't have notifications turned on for any posts and I check them all manually aswell, hope you can understand and we can trade in the future if you're ever comfortable doing so, again I'm so sorry! ❤️

Back