• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling STUFF for tbt!

I'm so sorry! I've been active on the forums as a pass time, but I've had alot of real life issues that demand my attention and I'm not actively playing the game at the moment. Real life comes before trades especially at the moment with the current climate. I don't have notifications turned on for any posts and I check them all manually aswell, hope you can understand and we can trade in the future if you're ever comfortable doing so, again I'm so sorry! ❤
Oh that's so fine, I completely understand! ❤ Things have been tough over here as well, and I'm so sorry. I had no idea that you were having some issues in real life, and I really hope things get better for you and for everyone soon. Maybe once everything has calmed down we can trade, meanwhile you should take some time to yourself rather than stressing about these! ^^

Oh that's so fine, I completely understand! ❤ Things have been tough over here as well, and I'm so sorry. I had no idea that you were having some issues in real life, and I really hope things get better for you and for everyone soon. Maybe once everything has calmed down we can trade, meanwhile you should take some time to yourself rather than stressing about these! ^^
Eee thankyou for understanding 🥺 hope things are okay and they start took up for you soon also, I look forward to trading with you in the future!! ❤️

Back