• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Stump maker

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I went on a bit of a tear last night, chopping down trees, planting a couple, and replotting where new ones will be laid out. I wanted a bit more order around the plaza, so I dug up much of the hedge I had and planted perfect cherries.

I went over to the island (needed an initiative, anyway) and brought back a ton of flowers and some lychees. I planted them in with the lemons and oranges in front of Town Hall.

Now I have a pear and apple grove near the entrance (most northerly section), peaches behind Midge and my houses, perfect cherries around the plaza and leading down to Town Hall, and lemons and oranges in the southerly most corner.

After all that, I realized that I don't have any regular cherries. I must have cut them all down years ago, probably in order to make room for more perfect fruit. I'm sure I was looking for bells to pay off Nook, so I get it, but now I want regular cherries (which are my native fruit) to complete things. Maybe I should send some fruit-laden letters out.

I have regular cherries. I only have five of these trees in MoonGlow, but that can help you out if you visit my town (no, not the dream town, the actual town).

Alolan_Apples;bt14140 said:
I have regular cherries. I only have five of these trees in MoonGlow, but that can help you out if you visit my town (no, not the dream town, the actual town).

That's very kind of you, thank you. I'd be happy to trade an equal amount of perfect cherries, if you'd like. I think you said that apples are the native fruit in MoonGlow, so that would give you a good bell return.

Back