• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

❥ sugary art shop ┇ [working]

Yup! That's perfectly fine. ;v;

Thank you, oh great sugar T_T Will update mine as well<3 Boop, oh gawd sorry for the ref amount xD

Style ┇Mini Chibi Couple
References ┇
aerith_tanaka_ref_by_kaizarako-d8fan9q.png

More here>[X]

Husband refs:

Kouji (her husband)-
QGwaB6.png

K2VtHe.png

His essentially entire outfit:):
Aa1HR9.png

^Has the belt/outfit like here (art by Lilliee)

kouji6.jpg

His boots look like this 8D^ (not this outfit though)
Jv2ogl.jpg

The blue haired one^

Extra Info ┇ The fan is optional 8D Kouji has olive-green eyes and dark blue hair that sort of swirls in the front :3 any cute/lovey pose<3 (Kairi-Kitten)
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait
Total ┇ 30 mil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style ┇ Single Mini Chibi
References ┇
XmXJy6.png
Extra Info ┇ He's very serious, dashing, possessive, rarely smiles. (has fangs and his nails are basically like claws)
Payment Type ┇ IGB
Slot or Wait ┇ Wait List
Total ┇ 15 mil

Grand Total: 45 mil

Last edited:
so uhm are the tbt commissions closed or have you just not updated?? ; v ; id really love a sketch but idk

Last edited:
mc__azukitan_by_milkutea-d8lmjm7.png

Hhhh thank you for commissioning me!!

SPLENDERIFIC JOB! Your chibis are undeniably the cutest I've ever seen! I'm very happy that I got the chance to commission you. I'll be watching your dA for future openings *hugs tightly* <3333333333333

fhsklshls qvq I'm still not sure who belongs in the slots next as most haven't filled out a form and I don't know if any of them wanted RLC (which is first up to be done) hhhh;;;

fhsklshls qvq I'm still not sure who belongs in the slots next as most haven't filled out a form and I don't know if any of them wanted RLC (which is first up to be done) hhhh;;;

I hope you get it all sorted : O Not sure how you'd go about asking who wants what hrmm >_<

Hi, I'm on your waiting list.

Style ┇ Small Chibi
References ┇
norski_zps2d94963e (1).jpg
Extra Info ┇ If you have trouble drawing guys, I have a girl OC.
Payment Type ┇IGB
Total ┇ 15MIL

I wanted to pay in tbt . V.
I was going to wait till it was my turn to get a pieace from you so I was just waiting.

ALSO THIS ZENITH

Last edited:
Well two ways you could do it. Pick which commission is easier/best for you at the time, pick by pick, or pick by first come first serve on the waiting list who has filled in an order (And I know I am the first one but I am just giving you advise! *gets shot*)

Last edited:
Back