• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling Summer cleaning COOL ITEMS

Is the diplo skull the diplodocus because if so thats my last piece for my fossils so can I get it if its the doplodocus skull?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is the diplo skull the diplodocus because if so thats my last piece for my fossils so can I get it if its that.

I am pretty sure it was just called the diplo skull- I havent done the fossil stuff in so long so idk if blathers has a full name for it or theres an entirely different set 0.0 I am not home right now but I should be home
in an hour!

EDIT: I just read this is the diplodocus set!

Last edited:
Ok whenever you are free just respond to this.

Hey Liam- My work schedule is kinda wack this week, tomorrow (friday) I am off of work so I can deliver your stuff =) Aorry for the inconvenience~

Ok so I think thats saturday for me then.

Thats ok I understand that people are busy.

Back