• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🌊 Summer Cleaning 🌊

Hey! I would like to purchase the birdbath, classic: table, vanity, buffet, the coat hanger, and the fan.

I have never done this before, do I give you bells in acnl, or the special bells on the site? I would love to complete my set!!!!!!

Let me know!

Hello sweetheart I'd love to help you complete your set, too! ! Right now im saving up some tbt (which are the special bells on this site eheh) and its 1tbt for each of the items you mentioned! Your order is ready and the total is 6 tbt ^^. Ill be only for the next hours, hope to catch you around soon!

- - - Post Merge - - -

bump for you and very lovely thread you have here

Thank you so much angel!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey my town is salem and my mayor is lilith

Can i just get a golden axe for 2 tbt?

Of course! I'll be around for the rest of the day today, hope to see u around!

hi! i'd love to order all 21 of your pink bush starts. that's 42 TBT correct?

yes! that is it.
would you rather pick them up or have them delivered? hope to catch you soon!

i'd love it if you could drop them off for me! i've sent the TBT already. please leave me a visitor message or like one of my posts if you come online and hopefully we'll be able to meet up. (evening/night EST works best for me.)

Hiya,
do you still have the jellyfish lamp and Zodiac dog? That should be 4tbt total~

i'd love it if you could drop them off for me! i've sent the TBT already. please leave me a visitor message or like one of my posts if you come online and hopefully we'll be able to meet up. (evening/night EST works best for me.)

im online now and will be checking up on the forum for the next 4/5 hours! thanks for letting me know ur timezone and availability, that makes it easier to meet up :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hiya,
do you still have the jellyfish lamp and Zodiac dog? That should be 4tbt total~

yes i do! would you prefer pick-up or delivery?

yes i do! would you prefer pick-up or delivery?

Hiya! Sorry for the late reply! I don't mind either, but I wouldn't mind pick up if that's alright~?
Would it be suitable to send the tbt now or after I get the items? I could even send it while I'm in your town.

I'll be Heidi from Ereta by the way~

Hiya! Sorry for the late reply! I don't mind either, but I wouldn't mind pick up if that's alright~?
Would it be suitable to send the tbt now or after I get the items? I could even send it while I'm in your town.

I'll be Heidi from Ereta by the way~

thats totally alright! & you can send the tbt whenever you feel comfortable with doing so, no pressure :]
ill add your fc and open gates now! (that is, if youre available to trade rn?)

thats totally alright! & you can send the tbt whenever you feel comfortable with doing so, no pressure :]
ill add your fc and open gates now! (that is, if youre available to trade rn?)

Yes I'm available now! Sorry was restarting my computer!
I've added you~let me know once you're ready!

Thank you so much~ I've sent the tbt.
Also gotta say I love your town flag!

Have a wonderful day~(Also Moomins are amazing XD)

I saw it! Thanks for the tbt :] and tysm!!! aaa youre such a sweetheart }: moomins are the best but little my is everything! (also your mayors name reminded me of 'heidi' as in the anime. about that one girl that moved to her grandfathers house on the top of a mountain! very cozy show, you must watch if you havent!)

Back