• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Super Expensive Items

Trickproof

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Labelle is selling a royal crown for 1,200,000 Bells... I was hoping that it was a joke price and I tried to buy it, but she's for real.

Has anyone else found any super expensive items being sold in the tailor shop or re-tail?

I seen the royal crown yesterday, I'm not surprised, wasn't it that expensive in previous AC games as well?

The royal items were all expensive in WW :). The throne is another one that fetches a high price.

I bought a crown for 1,000,000 bells in AC:WW so that isn't surprising they have something similar in NL. Must start saving lots of bells! :D

Just spam the island (like n00 said) wait or TT until past 7 pm and you should get lots of expensive Beatles.

That's a lot of bells! And we just barely got the game too. Lol! I guess this is more of an incentive for us to save up bells. :p

Just saw the King Tut mask for 12000, not quite as much, and I actually had enough money for it too, but the tripping would be too annoying, and I haven't even paid off my first loan yet. lol

Just saw the crown for 1,000,000 bells. At the time, I had around 300,000. Currently farming and at 900,000. Took about 1 hour 20 minutes to get 600k?

Back