Indigo Mushroom Lamp
Shiitake Plushroom
Viridis Mushroom Lamp
Yellow Bunny Balloon
Final Boss Bunny Balloon
Hot Bunny Balloon
Pink Bunny Balloon
Yellow Bunny Balloon

People are saying it now gets pretty warm in sleep mode, and the battery drains quicker. Maybe don't use sleep mode?

I don't use sleep mode or dock the switch. I don't fully understand the docking issue mentioned.

Just heard about this and I'm pretty worried now. ;-; Unfortunately, my parents hid my Switch so I can't check on it for a long while.

Mine is on sleep mode all the time? I should go check on it and make sure it's okay.
Edit: Took Switch out of the dock and it was room temperature. I don't see anything wrong with mine yet.
Edit 2: I will pay attention the next time I use it, but I don't remember anything unusual last time because it was still disconnecting me from the internet after I accidentally let it enter sleep mode, which makes me think sleep mode was working...

Last edited:
Mine is on sleep mode all the time? I should go check on it and make sure it's okay.
Edit: Took Switch out of the dock and it was room temperature. I don't see anything wrong with mine yet.
Edit 2: I will pay attention the next time I use it, but I don't remember anything unusual last time because it was still disconnecting me from the internet after I accidentally let it enter sleep mode, which makes me think sleep mode was working...
I don't know what I'm talking about. To clarify sleep mode is when the screen goes dark due to inactivity every 5 to 10 minutes?

I've seen sleep mode on other devices I didn't see a need for so I did bother with it.

Last edited:
Back