0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

added new balloons to my up for trade pile!!
(tentative on the cool balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common frags)

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

(tentative on the cool balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common frags)

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

(tentative on the cool/fresh balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common frags)

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

(tentative on the cool/fresh balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common frags)

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png

Hey digimon! Assuming that my Magnificent Memories entry gets accepted, I should have enough throwback tickets to date-trade your yellow star fragment if you're still looking for one. If so, let me know when you're ready for me to purchase it. c:

Hey digimon! Assuming that my Magnificent Memories entry gets accepted, I should have enough throwback tickets to date-trade your yellow star fragment if you're still looking for one. If so, let me know when you're ready for me to purchase it. c:

hello zelda! that’d be perfect! it can be purchased once you get your tickets if that works for you! (i just needed the yellow frag to have a newer date than my fair blue frag) and then i can send mine your way! thank you so much!

hello zelda! that’d be perfect! it can be purchased once you get your tickets if that works for you! (i just needed the yellow frag to have a newer date than my fair blue frag) and then i can send mine your way! thank you so much!
No problem! I'll let you know when I get my tickets. ('w')b

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png
+ rad balloon
(tentative on the cool/fresh balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common/rare frags)

0iMDBBh.png
EmXct0M.png
kr9EGlK.png

bump!!

+

klRTRRF.png
gpCul2I.png
ynUliwZ.png
f1XyKeV.png
+ rad balloon
(tentative on the cool/fresh balloon for now but will trade new balloons for fair common/rare frags)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back