• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Take a trip and leave with a full inventory of items.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Can I get more Nook miles and some weeds, stones, branches too (for hedge recipe) when you come online? Tysm!

Currently trying to clean out my island, so feel free to take as many items or trips as you'd like.
Most of my island is filled with Royal Crowns, NMT and a bunch of materials listed below.
Apples, Cherry, Coconut, Oranges, Peach, Pears, Bamboo, Clay, Customization Kits, Fish Bait, Gold Nuggets, Hardwood, Softwood, Regular Wood, Iron Nugget, Star Fragments, regular, Star Fragments, large, Stone, Tree Branches, Vines.

Acorns, Aquarius fragments, Aries fragments, Cancer fragments, Capricorn fragments, Cherry Blossom Petals, Elegant/Flat/Round/Skinny/Rare Mushrooms, Gemini fragments, Glowing Moss, Green/Orange/Yellow/White Pumpkins.

Gyroid fragments, Large Snowflakes, Leo fragments, Libra fragments, Maple Leaves, Pine Cones, Pisces fragments, Pearls, Sagittarius fragments, Scorpius fragments, Snowflake, Taurus fragments, Red/Blue/Yellow Ornaments, Virgo fragments, Young Spring Bamboo, Clumps of Weeds.
May I visit and have a look please

Hi! I'd be interested in coming to your island with my second Switch, if that's ok? Let me know when you're on :)

Back