• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Giveaway Take a trip and leave with a full inventory of items.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Most of my island is filled with either NMT, Royal Crowns, materials I wish to get rid of or Art/Statues. So, if anyone wants to take a trip and take whatever they wish.

I also have DIYs on my island, so if anyone want those, they're for the taking or the learning.

Materials on my island consists of:

Stone, Wood, Iron, Clay, Hardwood, Softwood, Customization kits, Fish bait, Star fragments, regular. Star fragments, large. Zodiac fragments, Gold nuggets, Tree Branches, Bamboo, Snowflake, Large Snowflakes, Elegant Mushrooms, Rare Mushrooms, Flat/Round/Skinny Mushrooms, Cherry blossom petals, Young spring bamboo, Acorns, Pine Cones, Maple Leaves, Red/Blue/Yellow Ornaments. Pearls, Weeds.
May I ask if you're selling fruit of all the types? I really gotta get some fruit lol

Yes, I’m selling all of the fruits too.
Oh yay, okay I'd like to buy some fruit from your island if that's okay? I'm willing to pay up to 200,000 bells for the fruit aside from pears, oranges, and coconuts. Is that alright, or would you like something else?

Oh yay, okay I'd like to buy some fruit from your island if that's okay? I'm willing to pay up to 200,000 bells for the fruit aside from pears, oranges, and coconuts. Is that alright, or would you like something else?
I can deliver each stack of fruit you need for 3 TBT total.

Oh okay I can get that for you, but first, may I ask what TBT is? I'm a little lost on what that is haha
It's the forum's currency. You can go to my profile, click on bells and go to donate and you can send me the 3 TBT.

It's the forum's currency. You can go to my profile, click on bells and go to donate and you can send me the 3 TBT.
I decided to donate! I'm gonna see if I can get my flight gates open

would I be able to come to your island and pick up some items? I’m specifically looking for a couple art statues (informative, beautiful, and valiant) and then some stacks of hardwood and stone. I can send you 20 TBT!

would I be able to come to your island and pick up some items? I’m specifically looking for a couple art statues (informative, beautiful, and valiant) and then some stacks of hardwood and stone. I can send you 20 TBT!
I’ll send you the dodo code and have the statues next to my home for you.

I’ll send you the dodo code and have the statues next to my home for you.
Thank you!
Post automatically merged:

I just realized that I also need to get some stacks of iron. Would I be able to come get and get 20 stacks of iron? I will give you another 30TBT for your trouble!

Last edited:
Back