• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tales from Oakwood, Regular Show binge

JaffaCakeJelly

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
This week Mayor Charlie works hard to get the town spick and span, she also visits a dream town, goes on a regular show binge and accidentally lets Charlise stay in Oakwood.:blush:

Monday: I started to do my daily's when I just decided that I didn't like how my town was laid out. I decided to head over to the town hall to place down a fountain. To my annoyance Isabelle wouldn't let me place it where I wanted, so I had to demolish my yellow bench. Which meant that I couldn't place a PWP when I was demolishing one so I went about my day.

Tuesday: As soon as the game started up I went to place the fountain I got it exactly where I wanted right at the entrance to my town. I took some of my red and orange tulips and put them in a line along the side of my path. Sadly I didn't have enough to do the same on the other side so I am working on getting a few more.
View attachment 235123View attachment 235124

Wednesday: I decided that to make up for having to delete the yellow bench I would add a new bench in, I only have a few types of bench. The yellow bench and the wooden bench. So I went for a little sun lounger thing (I don't know what it's called). I placed it down and put a path leading up to it. I then put orange and yellow roses surrounding it.

Thursday: It was Nans birthday, I gave her a red grid tee. She liked the present, but after I left the party I realized that she already had the red grid tee as I had seen it in her house before. I figured she can have one to display and one to wear. I did my daily's and that was it.
View attachment 235125View attachment 235126

Friday: While Walking around my town Charlise pinged me asking if she should move out. I stupidly clicked don't go instead of leave my town you ugly green bear. I got annoyed so to make Charlise move I am starting to make her life in Oakwood terrible. I hit her with a net and pushed her into a pitfall. To escape from her I went to visit someone using the dream suit. I saw someone wanted people to visit their so I took a trip. The town was really pretty and the houses were too. The dream code is 6400-4272-6819. I recommend going to their town. View attachment 235127

Saturday-Sunday: Saturday and Sunday were quite slow days as I was watching Regular Show.I really love Regular Show A LOT.

Thanks for reading. Sorry this wasn't up on Monday I was cleaning my room and then I ate some of my sisters birthday cake and then before you know it its time to go to bed. Bye Bye!!! :blush:

Attachments

• HNI_0078.JPG
    HNI_0078.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0040.JPG
    HNI_0040.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 12
  • HNI_0035.JPG
    HNI_0035.JPG