• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tales of a Sniper in Training: Diancie's Splatoon blog #1

mintellect

attention gamers,
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Flower Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Heart Glow Wand
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Tasty Cake
Happy Splatfest, Everyone! Although I was pretty disappointed with the theme I decided to participate anyway on the Ninja side. Unfortunetly, we aren't doing very well. I have a feeling this Splatfest will end up like Roller Coasters, Decepticons, and Cars. And being paired up with our own team is not helping.
I'm very happy with the stages, they're really good for chargers. But why is Aerowana Mall never a Splatfest Stage??
Once or twice when I was using my E-Liter and I snipe someone (makes the sound and everything) RIGHT then the person I was SUPPOSED to kill turns into a Kraken and doesn't die. No fair!
After a while I decided to switch to the Heavy Splatling but I didn't do very well with it at all. So I switched to my short-ranged yet very reliable .52 Gal Deco. Although this Blog is called "Tales of a SNIPER in training," and I will be using chargers most often, I will sometimes use other weapons as well. Sadly, I didn't do much better.
The 1# thing causing me problems this Splatfest are rapid shooters like Areosprayers and Splattershot Jr's. The .52 or .96 Gals don't shoot that rapidly. But the other shooters just splat you before you even know what's happening. It's so annoying.
So yeah, it doesn't look like we're going to win this time... But I hope you al have fun anyway. I'll update after midnight to tell you who won. Thanks for reading and Happy Halloween!

Back