• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tan

Conor said:
Can you get it on the GC one?
im not really sure about this one
ive never tried it
but i know u can on acww and on accf
not sure about the GC version

Conor said:
Yes,but you need a gameboy advance to do it. You hook up a gameboy advance, following the dock instructions, and stay on your island, outside, for a bit, and you'll get a tan.

You even get a new house on said island :gyroiddance:

I'd hate to see my GC verson, after how long before ACWW came out? XD

Just don't leave your game on or you will turn burnt. So just watch your tan because you don't want to be burnt and that just sucks for you.

Mr_Hobo said:
Just don't leave your game on or you will turn burnt. So just watch your tan because you don't want to be burnt and that just sucks for you.
Oh, that probably explains it. I've left my character standing out in the sun (not even on the beach) for hours on end as I do other things. That really does suck for me, because I'm almost as dark as you can get now and I don't want to have to stop playing all summer just so it doesn't become unreversable. :'(

CourageWisdomPower said:
Mr_Hobo said:
Oh, that probably explains it. I've left my character standing out in the sun (not even on the beach) for hours on end as I do other things. That really does suck for me, because I'm almost as dark as you can get now and I don't want to have to stop playing all summer just so it doesn't become unreversable. :'(
You can wear an umbrella, it will act as a parasol and prevent tan.

nikki said:
hrjfnbjnfbhfbgnvfbmkmfgfgjfghghjnfjnbfghjfghsdighsjnvjvnjhgfdghjvhnfjvhnjvnvbfdhg If you just sat n read this you are out of this world!!! lol
Stop Spamming

vampiricrogue said:
Conor said:
Yes,but you need a gameboy advance to do it. You hook up a gameboy advance, following the dock instructions, and stay on your island, outside, for a bit, and you'll get a tan.

You even get a new house on said island :gyroiddance:

I'd hate to see my GC verson, after how long before ACWW came out? XD
Not true. You can get the tan just as easily standing on the beach without an umbrella- No matter the game.

Oh yeah. I was as bright as an orange. I spent all day fishing on the beach to sell my catches to Nook to make some money for my house expansion. If you go inside for 5-10 minutes, it will fade and eventually ware off.

Back