• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Tarantula

The first time I saw one was the first day I became mayor, when I was exploring my town.
It jumped off a cliff >:D

The second time I saw it (about the fifth day) it scared the fudge outta me. It attacked me, I fainted and woke up outside my house.

I'm absolutely terrified of spiders. I caught one last night and ran as fast as I could to donate it and get it away from me.

I felt an... itching sensation shortly afterwards.

Mhuhahahahah! You're poisoned! There's ONLY one antidote & it must be extracted from a tarantula! *PLOT TWIST* (=

I spotted one; it rushed & I ran into a house because I was holding a watering can.

Everytime I come across one, I try to catch it but it ends up chasing me and the whole time it chases me I'm screaming! XD

They do still frighten me a bit, though nowhere near as badly as when I first enountered them in WW. I've caught the one Tarantula I've seen in my game so far - I just loaded my save and came out of my house, and that thing was like three steps away from me, turned around and charged me. Really glad I managed to get that one.

Protip: If they frighten you a lot, don't look up their picture in your encyclopedia.

Hope your DS is okay!

The only one I've seen charged and attacked me. Since they are more common in July, I'll have plenty of time to try and catch them then.

Back