• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling TARDIS Cycling Town

I had to remake my account and just transferred from there. But yeah, buyouts would be easier! xD But she's a dreamie and kind of hard to find so...

Last edited:
I had to remake my account and just transferred from there. But yeah, buyouts would be easier! xD

[sub]yeah, super overpriced. i'm surprised one of you didn't just lay it to rest and just wait for another carmen.... lol

anyways, that was really cool to watch. uh, have fun with carmen.[/sub]

thank you. I'm home now & can open if you're ready

- - - Post Merge - - -

[sub]wow.... some really aggressive bidding. good show! wonder how that new girl got 350 bells with only... 9 posts at the start, though.

OP, you should set a buyout price for these types of auctions, LOL. 205 TBT for a tier 4 villager is WAY too much.[/sub]
i don't really like buyouts because I end up having to hold the villager longer than I want... I've sold tier 4/5 villagers for more than 400 TBT before... just depends on who's looking for them at the time

i don't really like buyouts because I end up having to hold the villager longer than I want... I've sold tier 4/5 villagers for more than 400 TBT before... just depends on who's looking for them at the time

[sub]buyouts are a specified price in an auction that, if a person bids that high, they automatically win. it's to keep the auction from climbing to unfair levels, like tier 4 villagers being sold for the outlandish price of 500 TBT. usually, when a person sets a buyout price, it's common etiquette to stick to that price, otherwise the general consensus is that you're just being greedy. a good buyout price for tier 4 villagers is 150TBT, imo, because that's usually the starting bid for tier 1 villagers.

i don't know how that would make you hold the villager for longer, lol... anyway, it's your thread. happy cycling![/sub]

Last edited:
[sub]buyouts are a specified price in an auction that, if a person bids that high, they automatically win. it's to keep the auction from climbing to unfair levels, like tier 4 villagers being sold for the outlandish price of 500 TBT. usually, when a person sets a buyout price, it's common etiquette to stick to that price, otherwise the general consensus is that you're just being greedy. a good buyout price for tier 4 villagers is 150TBT, imo, because that's usually the starting bid for tier 1 villagers.

i don't know how that would make you hold the villager for longer, lol... anyway, it's your thread. happy cycling![/sub]

yes this is my thread so I'll run it how I like... I've done buyouts before and a person will buyout, then not have space and I end up holding the villager for days... and I would have sold Carmen for 25 tbt if your friend would have picked her up sooner... not sure why you're blaming me for other people's decision to bid

yes this is my thread so I'll run it how I like... I've done buyouts before and a person will buyout, then not have space and I end up holding the villager for days... and I would have sold Carmen for 25 tbt if your friend would have picked her up sooner... not sure why you're blaming me for other people's decision to bid

[sub]whoa, what? i'm not blaming anyone for anything. wow, i'm sorry if it came across that way. i just didn't know if you knew about buyouts. wow, sorry.[/sub]

ROSIE IN BOXES, taking offers starting at 100 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Rosie (ブーケ,, Bouquet?) is a peppy cat villager that has appeared in all games in the Animal Crossing series to date and also appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori. As a peppy villager, Rosie will appear friendly, excitable, and hospitable towards other villagers and the player. She has appeared in every Animal Crossing game so far, including the newest release, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. She is also a widely popular Animal Crossing representative symbol, as she appears on many game covers and has merchandise based upon her appearance. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to how lighthearted peppy villagers act most of the time, being very cheerful and friendly to both the player and other villagers.
Appearance

Rosie is a cerulean cat with dark blue hair and fur. She has big black eyes (drawn similar to the eyes of a classic cartoon character in the games, but drawn in an anime style in the movie and some merchandise) and has light, rosy blush on her cheeks (Hence her name). Like most of the cast, she was given toes and fingers. She has white tips on her paws, tail, feet, and ears. The insides of her ears transition from pink to light pink.

She appears to have no nose, but she does have a smile seen on drawings of cats. Her initial shirt is a Dazed Shirt sequenced in pink, purple, magenta, and beige in a diagonal checkerboard design. On rainy days, she carries a Mint Gingham umbrella. Her initial clothing in Animal Crossing is a Shortcake Shirt.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the peppy personality.

Rosie is a peppy villager, which means she will appear over-excited to see the player and most other villagers. Like all peppy villagers, she will appear childish and immature, usually asking the player for items she wants. She will enjoy the usual hobbies and will tell the player that when she is bug catching, she is looking for a particular bug that may look nice in her home. Rosie will easily get upset in conversation when wrong things are said. She will get along well with other villagers, particularly the lazy, normal, jock, and other peppy villagers, but she may annoy and upset cranky and snooty villagers, whose personalities differ. Due to the honest nature of peppy villagers, she may mention how "old" or "boring" cranky villagers are compared to her opposing, upbeat personality. She is a young female villager, which means she can also be quite snooty on a rare occasion.

House

In Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, Rosie's house does not really have a theme. She has a Green Counter and some other items. She also has a stereo that plays Rockin' K.K.. She also has a blue table, red sofa, bathtub, gas pump, punching bag, and a snow board in her house. She has mod wallpaper and a cowhide rug. Her house is very random, just furniture and stuff that never stays on topic, reflecting her upbeat and hyper personality. Like most peppy villagers, when she asks for furniture, she will usually ask for pink furniture.

Rosie's house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, is very girly. Much like Apple, she has items from the Lovely Series, and the Polka Dot Series. She also has both items from the Pine Set, as well as a Makeup Case, and a bathtub. She has a Cassette Player that plays Bubblegum K.K.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Rosie (ブーケ,, Bouquet?) is a peppy cat villager that has appeared in all games in the Animal Crossing series to date and also appeared in Dōbutsu no Mori. As a peppy villager, Rosie will appear friendly, excitable, and hospitable towards other villagers and the player. She has appeared in every Animal Crossing game so far, including the newest release, Animal Crossing: New Leaf. She is also a widely popular Animal Crossing representative symbol, as she appears on many game covers and has merchandise based upon her appearance. Her initial catchphrase is a reference to how lighthearted peppy villagers act most of the time, being very cheerful and friendly to both the player and other villagers.
Appearance

Rosie is a cerulean cat with dark blue hair and fur. She has big black eyes (drawn similar to the eyes of a classic cartoon character in the games, but drawn in an anime style in the movie and some merchandise) and has light, rosy blush on her cheeks (Hence her name). Like most of the cast, she was given toes and fingers. She has white tips on her paws, tail, feet, and ears. The insides of her ears transition from pink to light pink.

She appears to have no nose, but she does have a smile seen on drawings of cats. Her initial shirt is a Dazed Shirt sequenced in pink, purple, magenta, and beige in a diagonal checkerboard design. On rainy days, she carries a Mint Gingham umbrella. Her initial clothing in Animal Crossing is a Shortcake Shirt.

Personality

Rosie is a peppy villager, which means she will appear over-excited to see the player and most other villagers. Like all peppy villagers, she will appear childish and immature, usually asking the player for items she wants. She will enjoy the usual hobbies and will tell the player that when she is bug catching, she is looking for a particular bug that may look nice in her home. Rosie will easily get upset in conversation when wrong things are said. She will get along well with other villagers, particularly the lazy, normal, jock, and other peppy villagers, but she may annoy and upset cranky and snooty villagers, whose personalities differ. Due to the honest nature of peppy villagers, she may mention how "old" or "boring" cranky villagers are compared to her opposing, upbeat personality. She is a young female villager, which means she can also be quite snooty on a rare occasion.

House

In Animal Crossing: Wild World and Animal Crossing: City Folk, Rosie's house does not really have a theme. She has a Green Counter and some other items. She also has a stereo that plays Rockin' K.K.. She also has a blue table, red sofa, bathtub, gas pump, punching bag, and a snow board in her house. She has mod wallpaper and a cowhide rug. Her house is very random, just furniture and stuff that never stays on topic, reflecting her upbeat and hyper personality. Like most peppy villagers, when she asks for furniture, she will usually ask for pink furniture.

Rosie's house in Animal Crossing: New Leaf, is very girly. Much like Apple, she has items from the Lovely Series, and the Polka Dot Series. She also has both items from the Pine Set, as well as a Makeup Case, and a bathtub. She has a Cassette Player that plays Bubblegum K.K.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

TIA IN BOXES, looking for offers starting at 50 TBT

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Tia (ティーナ,, Tīna?) is a normal elephant villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Similar to how Tucker seems to be based on a mammoth, Tia seems to be based on a teapot. Her catchphrase supports this as well as her English name, which sounds similar to "Tea".

Appearance

Tia has a white body with a wavy yellow headband around her head, topped off with a ball. There are two blue flower-like markings on each side of her face on the cheeks like blush. The inside of her trunk is brown. She has blue tipped hands and feet. She resembles a teapot.

She has a slight resemblance to Margie.

Personality

Below is a brief description of the normal personality.

Like most normal villagers, Tia will be very sensitive and kind. She will be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She enjoys the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation.

House

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tia's house has no specific theme, but has a sort of a kitchen-like style towards it, with many furniture primarily consisting of the Regal Series like the bed and the lamp. She has a sink and buffet, adding to the kitchen theme, a minimalist kitchen, a pine table with a tea set on it along with a plant and a Phonograph that plays K.K. Marathon. She has the Rocco Flooring and the Blue Wallpaper for her choice of flooring and wallpaper.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Tia (ティーナ,, Tīna?) is a normal elephant villager who first appeared in Animal Crossing: New Leaf. Similar to how Tucker seems to be based on a mammoth, Tia seems to be based on a teapot. Her catchphrase supports this as well as her English name, which sounds similar to "Tea".

Appearance

Tia has a white body with a wavy yellow headband around her head, topped off with a ball. There are two blue flower-like markings on each side of her face on the cheeks like blush. The inside of her trunk is brown. She has blue tipped hands and feet. She resembles a teapot.

Personality

Like most normal villagers, Tia will be very sensitive and kind. She will be easily upset or offended by other villagers, particularly snooty or cranky villagers. She enjoys the usual hobbies, which are fashion, bug catching, fishing, and furniture. She will get along well with other normal villagers and peppy villagers, appearing mother-like in conversation.

House

In Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Tia's house has no specific theme, but has a sort of a kitchen-like style towards it, with many furniture primarily consisting of the Regal Series like the bed and the lamp. She has a sink and buffet, adding to the kitchen theme, a minimalist kitchen, a pine table with a tea set on it along with a plant and a Phonograph that plays K.K. Marathon. She has the Rocco Flooring and the Blue Wallpaper for her choice of flooring and wallpaper.

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

TIA IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

Last edited:
TIA IN BOXES

ANIMAL CROSSING WIKI

Appearance

Personality

House

Back