• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Drawing/Sketching Contest

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
4135-9919-0984
The Bell Tree Fair 2024 Patch
The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Camp Bell Tree 2021 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2020 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2017 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
The Bell Tree Fair 2013 Patch
Odd has inspired me to start a drawing/sketching contest. I need 2 or 3 judges to help.(not me, I'm drawing =P) Here are the rules:

No color unless the theme allows it.
Pen or Pencil is allowed unless the theme mentions it.
Must follow the theme or any restrictions that I mention.
Only one entry allowed.
You must draw it in real life, no computer drawings. We might make computer drawings as a theme once, but unless said must be hand-drawn.
NO TRACING.
No using drawing books or ANY guides.
Tell me if I forgot things, more may be added at ANY time.

Time put Into
Neatness
Coolness
We add up the total score of all category points of all judges and that decides the score that drawing gets.

Every drawing contest will start on the 2nd Saturday of every month and end on the 2nd Wednesday. Judges will then have until the following Friday to score. Then on the following Saturday the winner will be announced!

PM me if you wish to become a judge, also send entries to me. You may not post them, so there is no un-fair judging.

May not be bigger then half a page.
Must be drawn on a blank paper, no lined paper please.
No color unless the theme allows it.
Must follow the theme or any restrictions that I mention.
You need a scanner. (DUH)
Must be hosted on imageshack or photobucket.
You cannot judge if you draw.
You may erase but PLEASE use a white one if possible. Pink ones mess up papers IMO.

Only one entry allowed.
You must draw it in real life, no computer drawings. We might make computer drawings as a theme once, but unless said must be hand-drawn.
NO TRACING.
No bribing judges to vote yours high, or members if we do a vote contest.
No using drawing books or ANY guides.

You may not sign your name, so there is no un-fair judging.
Tell me if I forgot things, more may be added at ANY time.

@bolded - you can delete those, as they are not really needed and just make it look longer than it should be. >.>

"You may not sign your name, so there is no un-fair judging."

about that one... No.... You need people to sign them so you know its by them, anyone can google "good artwork" and take someone else's work, and its far easier to erase a name in photoshop than it is to change it to your own.

Anyway, I think this is a good idea, unfortunatly I possess no drawing skill whatsoever. : (

I may judge if it takes less than ten minutes to do. :gyroidgrin:

Thanks for the advise on the rules, I will take off a few things.

I take it that Fish and Gengar would like to be judges?

Wow, do you have to mark on bth humour and coolness? They seem to contrast. Also, themes are dumb. You can't draw something you don't like. Also, I made a drawing corner a while back that noone replied to.

I have received 4 entries so far, and I have heard from 2 others that they are making one.

Meh.... I'm not gonna bother entering. Maybe I'll judge.

I just don't want to make a banner. That's all.

Well, It's just for the fun so if I were you I'd draw. It could be anything.. just as long as it fits the theme.

I have already gotten a good bunch of drawing therefore the deadline has been moved to Wednesday at 10:00PM PST.

I can't wait to see who wins

:p

I have like, only one good drawing I have ever made and I made it last night. If it ever fits into the theme, I'll submit it

:p

Back