• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

TBT Fair 2017 Review: Part 3

Alolan_Apples

Old > New
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1624-3778-0694
Island
Palm City
Flower Glow Wand
Cool Balloon
Ghostly Kitty Plush
Yule Log
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Tetris Grid
Chocolate Cake
Pumpkin Cupcake
Apple (Fruit)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
This is the last part of the TBT Fair review. While the first part was about the goods, bads, and what I would have done, as the second part was about my rankings, the third part is about what I did this TBT Fair.

Like what I planned, I did participate in all of the contests and most of the events, but here's what else happened.

• I participated in every contest the fair provided. While I was waiting for the fair to open, I tried to get prepared to update my dream town for a dream town contest, but since no dream town contest happened, I decided to reverse the process of preparation. But I participated in all three contests. I was the first to submit to all three of them, but I wasn't nominated in any of them this time, even in the Retro Room Renovation. This was just like last year's.
  • I originally planned on participating in every event except for the trivia night and cooking one. But due to my wishes to grab the line-art and due to the fact that the cooking one wasn't like Chopped, I decided to go against my original plans and join in on the cooking.
  • Based on my performance in the events, I got a staff favorite in the Cooking event, and won a staff favorite Scavenger Hunt raffle. This is the first time I won an animated collectible, and it looks more exciting than the green pinwheel and crescent moon wand. The others, I mostly did normal, but I didn't get a single ticket in the House of Mirrors, as well as the last bottle in Count Inside the Bottle. For the Scavenger Hunt, I got all three items in the first four hunts and found a staff favorite in three of them. The only hunt I didn't do was the last one.
  • I did not participate in any of the Championship Series, like I planned before.
  • I played all 10 arcade games. Although I spent more time playing some than others, I got the top score in Tetris.
  • The total amount of tickets I received for the event was 85. I got 3 from the arcade participation, 20 from the scavenger hunt, 12 from the photo challenge, 5 from Count Inside the Bottle, 15 from the contests, 5 each for four of the events (plus 6 from Bucket of Paint's weekly challenges), and 4 for getting a staff favorite in one of them. This beats my previous records of 68 in 2016 and 35 in 2014.
  • I originally decided not to purchase real-world prizes and spend all of my tickets on feathers. But since I wanted line-art of my characters, I put in 40 of my 85 tickets for the line-art. The rest went to the patch, a rad feather, a cool feather, and 5 raffle tickets for the leftover raffle.
  • My main goal of the event was to get enough prizes to sell to get up to 10,000 TBT. And I got there. For the longest time, I was one of the poorer members. But not anymore.
I do have to admit that this was the best TBT Fair that I went to. Not because I won an animated collectible, but it's because of the theme and the arcade. The staff did an excellent job once again. I hope to see more like this next year.

Back