• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading TBT FOR IGB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can do 10 million for 50 tbt or 5 million for 25 tbt~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Or more, or less, whatever, just let me know what you want. ^^

How about 5 Million for 10 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey I'd be willing to give you around 5-20 mil for free, just tell me when you're online as I have to move some stuff around

Really? I'd appreciate that immensely, but I can give you TBT if you'd like!
I'll be on all night just let me know. x

How about 5 Million for 10 TBT?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Really? I'd appreciate that immensely, but I can give you TBT if you'd like!
I'll be on all night just let me know. x

There was a sudden power outage at my house and I'm currently on mobile so I can't trade tonight, but what other times work for you?

Are you still looking for IGB? I can help for some TBT bells, what sort of rate are you looking at :)

I myself am looking for igb if anyone is interested to help as well

Hiya, I can help.. how much are you looking for and what rate are you offering? :)

Hey check your visitor messages, I'm willing to give you the 10 mil IGB in a few minutes if you'd like! But I need a few minutes to get my stuff organized. Would you prefer I drop them off or you pick them up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back