• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Game Night

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many of us have GMod and CS:S? Basically, would anyone be up for some TTT? (Trouble in Terrorist Town)

Gmod has a little more to it than you think.

Anyway, next Friday/weekend, let's actually do stuff, k? K!

Meh... not enough people have that game. The only truly popular multiplayer 3DS games out there right now are Kid Icarus and Mario Kart 3DS.

I haven't participated in MK Monday in quite some time, I might just join the IRC chat if anyone plans on playing it next Monday. I also wouldn't mind participating in TFF this week...what maps do you guys normally play on, anyway?

What they've been doing (at least the two times that I've been on) is MvM mode. Not Mann Up, but just a regular MvM.

If people are up for that, I'll buy it. Otherwise, I'll wait for the winter sale.

I think we should play some scream fortress. It's awesome so far.

LFD2 is so fun. We only need 3 other people to make a game night for it, so that shouldn't be too hard.
Who's up for it?

L4D in general is a nice game to do, can be fun, somewhat serious.
I wouldn't say no to a good ol' zombie jamboree!

I'd be up for it. Depends on when, though. I'll be out of town from Friday to Saturday night for a theater competition and I don't know if I could bring my laptop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back