• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia VII: Animal Crossing [Game Over/Town Win]

What the hell o-o

I guess the salt from VI sprinkled it's way to VII. It seems like everybody's at each others throats... We should just stop and wait until night is over for discussions, 'cause this shat isn't helping as at all. A

I agree with you lunatic. Wow we agree for once! Let's all hold hands and skip around the flower fields.

I'm trying my best, you'll see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*snorts*
I post two liners. Or three. Or maybe four.
But Prin is getting on my nerves.[/QUOTE]
Beary, you are ticking my nerves. I'll leave you alone. But you really need to suvk it up. You need to be useful. You need to be tougher.

I'm trying my best, you'll see.

- - - Post Merge - - -

*snorts*
I post two liners. Or three. Or maybe four.
But Prin is getting on my nerves.
Beary, you are ticking my nerves. I'll leave you alone. But you really need to suvk it up. You need to be useful. You need to be tougher.[/QUOTE]

I just said I'm going to get tougher, lol. :rolleyes:

Any further posts I see containing white text will be deleted on the spot regardless of other content in the post. Cut it out.

FoxWolf: Gandalf's spot has already been filled by LaurinaMN. I will put you on the list for any further replacements that may be needed.

No timer up atm, the site was down when Night started. Anyway, about an hour to go on the deadline. May take a little bit longer after that to get the post up.

Back