• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mafia XIII: XCOM: Enemy Within (End Game - Town Wins!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aye, it's something the researcher can use to make genetic modifications.

And I probably won't comment on the Aerious thing too much, since it would just make me seem scummier. She's probably dying tonight and if she flips xcom rookie then I'm going to suspect some of you just jumping at the chance to get her killed and likely using 'she was a distraction' as a defense for themselves. If she flips exalt or alien, then damn, I'm going to look scummy.

And I probably won't comment on the Aerious thing too much, since it would just make me seem scummier. She's probably dying tonight and if she flips xcom rookie then I'm going to suspect some of you just jumping at the chance to get her killed and likely using 'she was a distraction' as a defense for themselves. If she flips exalt or alien, then damn, I'm going to look scummy.
Why are you so worried about looking scummy? It looks like you're desperate to save your own skin.
Now, really, you are making yourself look scummy IMO.

Suspect away but if she's town she needs to start helping out instead of just goddamn raging and cursing at everyone.... like we get it you can curse. she hasn't made any posts that haven't been complete distractions or just completely illegible/irrelevant. That doesn't necessarily make anyone who sees her as the utter distraction that she has been scummy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

She said you guys have played Mafia before outside of TBT, is y'alls strategy just to sound like a complete novice and a rager?

Dr. Vahlen needs meld to perform gene mods on a player. She needs two meld for each gene mod, and one meld is received each time an Alien or EXALT player dies.

FkKVdYW.png

You didn't seem to care much about looking suspicious before when you were practically saying, "lynch me! Lynch me so I can help town!!!!!" Hearing your thoughts might make you look less scummy at this point anyway.

I'm so happy we hit scum though! Now i'm excited we might actually be able to win this!
' aren't you happy you didn't lynch me now XD
Maybe Oath is scum too though because of noodles words. We might want to be suspicious of them. . .

Hearing that we hit scum is great for Dr. Vahlen too, but we should find out who he is so we can protect them tonight. They need one
Intact meld more and then they can do a mutation. I wonder which one they should go for. A
Majority of us want to vig Aerious and i think i agree. They have seemed pretty anti town this game.

A message to Dr. Vahlen: You might be well aware of this already but since we now lynched the Seeker (And I doubt there is two), doing the Bioelectric Skin Modification seems like a poor investment. If we can kill the Cyberdisc, I strongly encourage you to give someone you trust the Secondary Heart right away. Otherwise, if you trust me, please contact me in private once we have 2 Melds and I can point you in the right direction for that Neural Enhancement Modification. Thanks!

I honestly think that SP is most definitely not in contact with a Vig, as he has lied before about these things. Not to mention, Aerious would have died last Night had SP actually convinced the/a Vig to do so.

I remembered reading this post mentioning why SP's Vig didnt kill aerious night one. I was reading through the roles again. I read the EXALT Sniper description. They can only shot on even numbered days. Maybe thats why aerious is dying tonight instead of dying last night. Because the "vig" is really the sniper and they can only shot on even numbered days and today being day 2.

I remembered reading this post mentioning why SP's Vig didnt kill aerious night one. I was reading through the roles again. I read the EXALT Sniper description. They can only shot on even numbered days. Maybe thats why aerious is dying tonight instead of dying last night. Because the "vig" is really the sniper and they can only shot on even numbered days and today being day 2.

So, what you're saying is, Superpenguin's vig that claimed to him is EXALT?

While this is very much possible, I think maybe SP didn't know a vig on N1. Maybe the vig decided to claim on D2. But yeah, this is a possibility.

Would you like to wait until Night 3 so I can prove to you it's not an EXALT Sniper?

ATTENTION: I got a vig to shoot Aerious at night tonight. If you are not that vig, then don't both shooting her. Thanks.

So, what you're saying is, Superpenguin's vig that claimed to him is EXALT?
No. i am sugesting that maybe Sp is exalt and has a sniper on his team and Sp is saying he is "vig". i have no proof of anything. thhis is just an idea i came up with.

From my point of view Aerious is contributing plenty to the game because we trust each other and thus she is defending me against Superpenguin. She wants to get Superpenguin lynched because she thinks he's lying just like I know he's lying, and so we think he is scum...but looking at the end of day two post, more likely to be Exalt. And I'm not going to stop suspecting him unless he admits in this thread that he was lying when he said that he never told me that he heard oath and nikki claimed xcom heavy to Noodles, and that I'm making that story up. It's easy to believe that his claiming to be vig to me was reaction testing, but not easy to believe that he was trying to reaction test me when he said that about oath, nikki, and noodles. It just came off as him trying to manipulate me into driving a lynch on two people who are likely town. Of course, you guys are going to be on his side because I was unable to copy and paste logs and was admittedly stupid for not at least screenshotting them right when this blew up before my client gave out on me. She believes the situation the way I believe it and is just being very vocal about it. But we'll probably both need to flip town before anybody really sides with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back