• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia IV: Fire Emblem Kingmaker - Official Game OVER

After reading scum chat, good job Dolby. (Besides the fact that you were completely dead wrong about me being blue lol). I don't agree that you should have been allowed to send your actions in scum chat, but it's up to the host. You hid well under your inactive card and carried your honestly 3 incompetent scum teammates.

Hopefully if there's ever a kingmaker again you guys will realize that lynching 10 minutes after someone is made king is a bad strat. Tons of knee-jerk reactions and people acting stupid lost us the game. Most of town played like ****.

River, that was ridiculously anti-town to dare the king to lynch you knowing you were the hero and sit there and ****ing taunt us. We needed more confirmed roles and being like "oh am I the hero? I dunno lynch me and find outttt" is stupid. You always do this (and break the play to win rule) and I pray I never have to suffer through another game with you again.

Kuma - yeah of course it's expected to be salty after a loss. Dolby played well, he did the same things I did in scum chat as well. However, you have no reason to wotc him. YOU got yourself killed because you couldn't take one step back and calm down. You were overly defensive and venomous, which is what got you killed. Do not blame Dolby for your poor playing.

After reading scum chat, good job Dolby. (Besides the fact that you were completely dead wrong about me being blue lol). I don't agree that you should have been allowed to send your actions in scum chat, but it's up to the host. You hid well under your inactive card and carried your honestly 3 incompetent scum teammates.

Hopefully if there's ever a kingmaker again you guys will realize that lynching 10 minutes after someone is made king is a bad strat. Tons of knee-jerk reactions and people acting stupid lost us the game. Most of town played like ****.

River, that was ridiculously anti-town to dare the king to lynch you knowing you were the hero and sit there and ****ing taunt us. We needed more confirmed roles and being like "oh am I the hero? I dunno lynch me and find outttt" is stupid. You always do this (and break the play to win rule) and I pray I never have to suffer through another game with you again.

Kuma - yeah of course it's expected to be salty after a loss. Dolby played well, he did the same things I did in scum chat as well. However, you have no reason to wotc him. YOU got yourself killed because you couldn't take one step back and calm down. You were overly defensive and venomous, which is what got you killed. Do not blame Dolby for your poor playing.

+1

This is why kingmaker blows. No way to stop terrible lynches.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In all seriousness though Kuma, you have no reason to wotc Dolby, he beat you fair and square.
Oath, no reason to be mad. You lost your head and threw out bad lynch after lynch, as well as that stubborn shot on Ashtot. So be graceful in your defeat.

do you have any idea how stressful that final lynch was. I had Minties, Kayla and Gallows PMing me in IRC. The main channel was flooded with people telling me to "lynch lynch lynch!" Everybody was ****ing yelling at me to do something.

You must post in this thread once per day/night cycle and vote every day while you are alive. If you fail to do so, you will be modkilled.

mmmhhhmmm. I totally excuse the last days because that would have modkilled everybody but the beginning though.

The only reason I didn't catch on to Dolby was because of my time thing, which I assumed like almost every other game if I'm not mistaken, you had to PM it in.

do you have any idea how stressful that final lynch was.

Oh, it definitely wasn't your final lynch which ****ed up the game and had us lose, by itself. Yeah, it was our last chance at winning but it was the actions that led up to that final lynch which made us lose. Anyone who blames it on your final lynch is looking for an excuse & someone easy to blame.

Farobi .. amazing job. <3 If it weren't for you having the Vigilante role, the Godfather wouldn't have been taken out as early as he did. You did very well and I'm sorry if I ever underestimated you in the past. You contributed really well this game with your posts & I hope you keep it up in future games. =P

The only reason I didn't catch on to Dolby was because of my time thing, which I assumed like almost every other game if I'm not mistaken, you had to PM it in.

By the way, it wasn't only you that cleared Dolby as Town. It was an easy mistake to make though @ anyone who cleared Dolby during this game.

Last edited:
Farobi .. amazing job. <3 If it weren't for you having the Vigilante role, the Godfather wouldn't have been taken out as early as he did. You did very well and I'm sorry if I ever underestimated you in the past. You contributed really well this game with your posts & I hope you keep it up in future games. =P

Speaking of Farobi, sorry for considering targeting you.

Thanks iLoveYou! <3

And it's OK oath; I'll forgive you as well ;) that is, if you give me that cherry collectible :p

Last edited:
YES PLS MAKE UP MY FRIENDS I LUV U!!

tumblr_mfx5sbwqPs1raa31eo1_500.gif

No, not making up. I need the rage and hate to fuel me!

Back