• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia V: Cell Experiment [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Hm?
Is this another joke?

Well, first off, if you aren't mafia, Minties is playing you like she plays League of Legends. Badly, but she can manage herself. ( ;) )
As I already mentioned in my post, Tom voted for Karen, but didn't follow the bandwagon of Waffles like the rest of you. That sets him apart, because guess what? Waffles was town. If Tom was not following a bandwagon and thinking for himself, that shows town character. And now, suddenly, Beary immediately says go for Tom, and then Prin just jumps right on it. 10/10

Um, what? I was going to mention Tom anyway. I didn't jump on beary. Seriosuly? I still dislike mafia-game beary.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Well, first off, if you aren't mafia, Minties is playing you like she plays League of Legends. Badly, but she can manage herself. ( ;) )
As I already mentioned in my post, Tom voted for Karen, but didn't follow the bandwagon of Waffles like the rest of you. That sets him apart, because guess what? Waffles was town. If Tom was not following a bandwagon and thinking for himself, that shows town character. And now, suddenly, Beary immediately says go for Tom, and then Prin just jumps right on it. 10/10

Also, did you just say I bandwagoned on waffles?

Well, if Tom really is town, ( Which I doubt ) then Minties has to be mafia. I'd like to hear both of them defend themselves before things get out of hand.

Another thing: Trundle, why did you put me as scum with either one of them?

I'll get around to that when it's time for me to lynch you! :)
Well, if your going to be that way, you shouldn't have mentioned it. You should have only mentioned the current group that's up for lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure about Minties at all. I'm not sure of anyone of you, LB, Tom.. But, really Trundle? IT LITERALLY JUST BECAME DAY 3 and you are already playing tomfoolery. We need actual accusations.

Well, if your going to be that way, you shouldn't have mentioned it. You should have only mentioned the current group that's up for lynch.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm not sure about Minties at all. I'm not sure of anyone of you, LB, Tom.. But, really Trundle? IT LITERALLY JUST BECAME DAY 3 and you are already playing tomfoolery. We need actual accusations.

Well, from what I gather, here's the lowdown.

-I believe Tom is town due to his independent thinking and his post leaning towards Karen
-Either Beary or Minties could be scum, but Minties I believe is more likely to be scum from her lack of posting and bandwagon on Waffles

So, Prin, do you think it's Minties or LittleBeary. I'll take your word for it.

Like I said, I have no clue. Minties is a strong player, and now that she's been mentioned she'll probably jump on. Beary, well, they both bandwagoned on Waffles. Both could easily be mafia. So could Tom. Anyone could possibly be mafia. The one I will most likely keep look out for is Tom, Minties second, and I think beary is just being beary right now. I don't trust her, however.

Glad to see Day Two starting out with a bang. Already vastly better than Day One.

Both could easily be mafia. So could Tom. Anyone could possibly be mafia

Thank you for this insight.

I'd probably think Minties, now that I think about it, but when I talked to her, she seemed truthful. I'm not sure.

People have lives, you know. And timezones.
Does anybody know if she is in the IRC at the moment?

I know, but if she was on this morning she could have posted a bit, you know?

- - - Post Merge - - -

no, she is not

Minties is not hiding. She is sleeping right now, will probably be awake in a couple hours. :)

Back