• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Mini Mafia VII: Bioshock - Unrest in Rapture [Game Over/Town Win]

It's night, there's no point for anyone to make a case until we see the outcomes from the night. I also don't want to make cases based on speculations, that's how Sataric got lynched (with no benefit to Town). We have also lost our only Detective, so it's even more reason to play a bit more carefully.

I am proposing sn0wxyuki is the Third Party Serial Killer, not Mafia, so of course Cory wanted to kill her. I will still find her suspicious if she keeps ignoring people bringing her actions up. I'm also finding MissNoodle suspicious. She did not vote to lynch Cory (with solid evidence), yet jumped on the bandwagon to lynch Sataric (with no evidence). She also keeps insisting she is "town aligned" as her defense, e.g.:

That's not a good enough defense to me. If you're town aligned you shouldn't need to keep explicitly saying it. People will know based on your actions. She contributes very little, yet insists she is town. It doesn't really add up to me.

I will miss out on discussions because I live in Europe, not North America like the majority of players. I voted to lynch Cory, and left it at that before I went to sleep because Day hadn't ended. Then by the time I am next at the computer you're asking for my opinions (on pretty much nothing, there was no discussion started for this night phase). I'm interested in your thoughts really, you haven't shared any during this night.

Well. I couldn't vote for cory, I was going to bed just as he was being thought of. I personally thought Sataric was scum, given his ego and whatnot.

Well. I couldn't vote for cory, I was going to bed just as he was being thought of. I personally thought Sataric was scum, given his ego and whatnot.

The usual characteristics of mafia is to stay hidden and quiet, not to draw attention to yourself. This is why people keep being YOUR name up. You've yet to defend yourself instead of stating you're town aligned. That's not enough

The usual characteristics of mafia is to stay hidden and quiet, not to draw attention to yourself. This is why people keep being YOUR name up. You've yet to defend yourself instead of stating you're town aligned. That's not enough

I have been mafia twice in a row. It is hard to change back to normal after that.

I have been mafia twice in a row. It is hard to change back to normal after that.

So you're unwilling to defend yourself because of your roles in past games? I've been mafia, infact I was in the last game I played. I'm town now, yet I will still go ahead and defend myself and work to help town win.

I also agree with the theory of sn0w being the SK. If she is, then we should protect her, as she could be a valuable asset. But, she could just straight up refuse to do what we ask her, and start working with mafia to kill blues.

It's too big of a risk. There's no use in protecting someone who's not on our team. If she randomly gets scum, good for us. If not, it's better she dies as early as possible.

It's too big of a risk. There's no use in protecting someone who's not on our team. If she randomly gets scum, good for us. If not, it's better she dies as early as possible.

Yeah, there's no reason we would ever want to protect SK. We should kill SK as soon as possible, unless we can kill mafia first.

Sorry Purpl, we really should not protect her for reasons stated via me, oath, Jeremy and Feloreena!

We shouldn't protect someone who will ultimately have the goal to kill us, especially when it's a theory, we have no hard evidence that sn0w SK.

Alright, with what we have so far I don't see why it's plausible to consider sn0w the SK. How would anyone know her role in general? Couldn't anyone be the SK? I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or not.

Either way, it seems at this moment in the game we're focusing too much on newer players. I'm sure some of you are busy, but I'd like to hear more from Karen, oath2order, and Jer.

Oath2order has been making some interesting points throughout the game. What I find strange about Jer, though, is how much he's actually posting. When he's town, he almost never posts. At this point in the game he's posting quite often. Is this him trying to act pro-town by posting more?

Alright, with what we have so far I don't see why it's plausible to consider sn0w the SK. How would anyone know her role in general? Couldn't anyone be the SK? I'm not sure if I'm missing something here or not.

Either way, it seems at this moment in the game we're focusing too much on newer players. I'm sure some of you are busy, but I'd like to hear more from Karen, oath2order, and Jer.

Oath2order has been making some interesting points throughout the game. What I find strange about Jer, though, is how much he's actually posting. When he's town, he almost never posts. At this point in the game he's posting quite often. Is this him trying to act pro-town by posting more?

I started the lynch on Cory. Tina came in with more evidence later, which

Karen's been busy with AP exams as she said in the voting thread. Being busy with exams is something I think you can emphasize with.

Now, your confusion about sn0w. The main reason some of us thing that he/she (sorry I don't know which you are) is the SK is based off these two posts.

Someone might had made a terrible move to kill Kaiaa, now we all live in fear!

So far, I don't see the reason for Cory to go on killing two important roles not to mention their position in tbt (lol) and they did nothing nor treat to her (probably Jubs vote Idk) however I might be wrong too.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Someone will take revenge for you! *gulp*

He/she (sorry) is new and would make a silly mistake like this.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry, I left a sentence unfinished. Tina came in with more evidence later, which helped push the lynch over the edge and it started Cory's descent and admittance.

Current Votes

Sataric: (11)

Cory
Purplpanda
Dolby
Oath2Order
Tina
Superpenguin
Miss Noodle
GopherManSupreme
alise
Kaiaa
Jeremy

Cory: (4)

Justin
Sn0wxyuki
Sataric
Lauren

Dolby: (1)

Karen

No Lynch: (3)

Alice
ITookYourWaffles
Farobi

Sataric has reached majority and will be lynched, night post coming shortly.

As you can see here, the bolded in my opinion is more likely to be mafia, they all voted for others, I and 3 others one being dead, voted for cory.

Current Votes

Cory: (14)

Oath2Order
Jeremy
Superpenguin
Lauren
Tina
Purplpanda
Alice
Cory
Karen
Feloreena
Dolby
GopherManSupreme
Farobi
Sn0wxyuki

Cory has reached majority and will be lynched, night post coming shortly.

ITookYourWaffles and MissNoodle failed to vote.

As you can see here, I along the 2 others who voted for Cory re voted for cory along side everyone else, that contains mafia. I'll leave you all to decide who to trust.

Go look at the supernatural game then.

o_O I am sorry that i got a little busy yesterday to go throught post by post, and also a silly mitake made by me and now I learn that I shouldn't just post snything, cause everything cast up suspicious. Plus there is nothing I can do other than reading here and voice up, which can ve a little confusing.

Probably that what cause Feloreena to start suspecting me. Newer player like me doesn't get big role out there so while you cast suspicious on me the real one might be some where out there watching.

o_O I am sorry that i got a little busy yesterday to go throught post by post, and also a silly mitake made by me and now I learn that I shouldn't just post snything, cause everything cast up suspicious. Plus there is nothing I can do other than reading here and voice up, which can ve a little confusing.

Probably that what cause Feloreena to start suspecting me. Newer player like me doesn't get big role out there so while you cast suspicious on me the real one might be some where out there watching.

You do know it's random right?

As you can see here, the bolded in my opinion is more likely to be mafia, they all voted for others, I and 3 others one being dead, voted for cory.

As you can see here, I along the 2 others who voted for Cory re voted for cory along side everyone else, that contains mafia. I'll leave you all to decide who to trust.
I had a case on Sataric. That's why I voted him. I wanted to give Cory a chance, as I was given a chance last game, and I came up with some good stuff.

sn0w posted about someone avenging Kaiaa, which is basically where the whole theory started. I also find Jer's behavior strange. I rarely remember him posting at all in any other games.

But Jer contributed a lot to Cory's lynch, maybe he's just got more time for mafia now?

@Gopher - I had AP tests but I'll find time to post more tomorrow. And wait what, hear more from Jer & oath? They both have contributed to the thread a lot...

But Jer contributed a lot to Cory's lynch, maybe he's just got more time for mafia now?

@Gopher - I had AP tests but I'll find time to post more tomorrow. And wait what, hear more from Jer & oath? They both have contributed to the thread a lot...

In my opinion, it's really important to hear a good amount from the stronger players in their opinions on the game so far. Considering Jer didn't really say much to me, I'd like to ask - what are your suspicions at the moment, Jer?

Back