• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT Neighborly Games

Interest check!
I'm thinking about holding an Among Us session on Saturday, June 15 at 6:00 PM EDT!

maxresdefault.jpg

Would like at least 8-10 players minimum to confirm this session. 15 players max!​

Please post below if you're interested.

Ahhh I really wanna play but 6pm EDT is 3:30 am for me :"(
I hope you guys have an amazing game ! I will look forward to the next ones

omg I forgot I have a stardew concert not long after this orz I might still be able to make it? unsure right now depends on my plans before it, think we might be grabbing dinner

Ahhh I really wanna play but 6pm EDT is 3:30 am for me :"(
I hope you guys have an amazing game ! I will look forward to the next ones
If you let me know what your timezone is, I can see if I can accommodate something that works for you and anyone else!

omg I forgot I have a stardew concert not long after this orz I might still be able to make it? unsure right now depends on my plans before it, think we might be grabbing dinner
Well, no worries if you can't make it. I will probably make future sessions since I am addicted to the beans (currency), hahaha.

If you let me know what your timezone is, I can see if I can accommodate something that works for you and anyone else!

Well, no worries if you can't make it. I will probably make future sessions since I am addicted to the beans (currency), hahaha.
Mine is IST (Indian time). And I will try to join tomorrow's game if I can mess up my sleep schedule enough XD.
If there's a spot left, count me in please !

The possibility of more TBT Among Us has me kicking my legs and giggling like a child. 6PM is slightly on the later side for me so while I would prefer it being an hour or so sooner, Im sure I could make it work if you couldn't budge.

crying cus i have work at that time :”( future sessions id definitely be interested though!! i loved playing among us w fellow tbters 🙂

Okay, the Among Us session is a go! It looks like it'll be a full session.

SessionDiscord ChannelHost
Among Us: Saturday, June 15 @ 6:00 PM EDT
Classic and Hide 'N Seek​
Pyoopi

Player List:
  1. Pyoopi
  2. Nefarious
  3. Xara
  4. Saylor
  5. digimon
  6. .: Meri :.
  7. Lancelot