• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Mafia TBT Newbie Mini Mafia II: On The Run (Game Over/Town Win)

It was fan while it last, can't wait for the next game hehe~ No hard feelings ok?
Goodbye lovely people~

- - - Post Merge - - -

*fun blah

My suggestion
Investigate- Aerious or Moron
reason- see my post about Aerious and Moron trying hard to push murray
Well you may go with the flow so its your choice

ok I just wanted to tell everyone that I won't be here next saturday because I'm going to big bear :cool:

im only staying for a day though and I'll try to post on mobile

Agh, I forgot to vote /.\ Thanks for not modkilling. :'D I won't forget next time!

poor Chibi. I guess it was obvious they were town.

This is just dumb telling - stating a fact that we already know to try and seem town, non-contributory and useless.

I haven't even taken action yet, but you're voting for me. I haven't voted yet because I'm still on the fence about Murray. I'd rather keep him alive to see if the detective will figure it out, and vote inactive. This is still how I feel about it:

Speaking of which, I don't know why Murray didn't react to the latter accusation. It's a pretty bold one.

I don't see how that was an accusation at all? You literally stated 'you could be mafia or town', good effort. If you're still on the fence about me, then surely your suspicions must be high enough, so why not vote me? It almost seems like you're trying to revive/push your suspicions of me, as if you're waiting for someone else to take the action on me first so you can just bandwagon.

I voted Chibi.Hoshi due to their inactivity

i'm going to lynch chibi.hoshi for inactivity, i just don't think we have enough to go on to confidently lynch anybody else just yet
we'll see what the night brings!

I'm too late to the party to try and make any wild assumptions. If Chibi.Hoshi is the most inactive, than thats who I'm voting for.

guess i will bandwag on this one

Pretty shameless bandwagoning, and I guess at this point that's not so bad. But still it took Pom to say something for the agreement to flow. Saying 'I'm voting x because we don't have enough evidence on y', isn't really a valid reason, as it seems like an innocent excuse.

AHHHHHGGGG I feel so bad for voting for you now U_U

You should feel bad. In this post you seem like you're repenting for the vote you had, but when you agreed as seen before to join the bandwagon, you seemed to throw you're vote around easily. You also act as if it is an utter shock that chibi was a townie? If you really thought she was mafia you should have said something!

R.I.P Chibi

Sorry this is probably just a personal vendetta of mine, but I really don't see the use in posting 'rip', when you were the one who wanted to kill her anyway. It's probably just an innocent post, but it does also happen to put a positive spin on your persona.

My suggestion
Investigate- Aerious or Moron
reason- see my post about Aerious and Moron trying hard to push murray
Well you may go with the flow so its your choice

Thanks for the only productive post I had read in a while today. Like I said feel free to investigate anyone. If you even want to investigate me it will still be helpful to see the rebuttal of those said people when I show innocent.

Sucks to miss the last second voting ****fest, but still, it could have gone worse. Due to timezones you really need to be discussing who to vote early/mid way through the game. Anyone throwing wild accusations near the end of the day should attract some attention.

(sorry for long post)

Ah well, you gotta start somewhere right? Lynching has to happen and in Day 1 there was not much provided. It isn't surprising that people were so quick to bandwagon.

This is just dumb telling - stating a fact that we already know to try and seem town, non-contributory and useless.

I don't see how that was an accusation at all? You literally stated 'you could be mafia or town', good effort. If you're still on the fence about me, then surely your suspicions must be high enough, so why not vote me? It almost seems like you're trying to revive/push your suspicions of me, as if you're waiting for someone else to take the action on me first so you can just bandwagon.

Pretty shameless bandwagoning, and I guess at this point that's not so bad. But still it took Pom to say something for the agreement to flow. Saying 'I'm voting x because we don't have enough evidence on y', isn't really a valid reason, as it seems like an innocent excuse.

You should feel bad. In this post you seem like you're repenting for the vote you had, but when you agreed as seen before to join the bandwagon, you seemed to throw you're vote around easily. You also act as if it is an utter shock that chibi was a townie? If you really thought she was mafia you should have said something!

Sorry this is probably just a personal vendetta of mine, but I really don't see the use in posting 'rip', when you were the one who wanted to kill her anyway. It's probably just an innocent post, but it does also happen to put a positive spin on your persona.

Thanks for the only productive post I had read in a while today. Like I said feel free to investigate anyone. If you even want to investigate me it will still be helpful to see the rebuttal of those said people when I show innocent.

Sucks to miss the last second voting ****fest, but still, it could have gone worse. Due to timezones you really need to be discussing who to vote early/mid way through the game. Anyone throwing wild accusations near the end of the day should attract some attention.

(sorry for long post)

I say rip when everyone dies, even the people I vote for
Sorry

(sorry for long post)
Well..ok than

[/QUOTE]

Not exactly waiting to bandwagon you. I wouldn't join or start a bandwagon against you until there was good enough evidence, and I don't have a significant enough amount of evidence at the moment to do that. And accuse was the wrong word. I should have called it a suspicion. When I voted I was just not entirely sure about my suspicions so I don't want to vote you in hopes that detective will investigate you. And so I decided to go with the inactive lynch. If you're on the fence about somebody you should think about voting to lynch that person, and that is what I've done.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ugh I messed up the quote. I was quoting murray there, since I can't edit.

Back