• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop TBT to NMT/IGB conversion. Full selection of Material Stacks, Paintings/Statues, Furniture/Clothing/Crafting Services, Flowers + Hybrids.

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi I would like these recipes
bamboo noodle slide
simple well
stone lion dog
boxed shaped seat
light bamboo mat
spiky fence
straw fence

14 TBT total?

Hello! May I please order 30mil and 200 NMTs if you have them? Just started a new island for the Summer. 🙂

my bad lol i didn't see the bait in your post, i'll send 25 tbt for the 100 stacks, 18m igb, & 4 orderable items x let me know when you're ready

Which 4 orderable items you’d like?

oh sorry it's a pothos, weeping fig, caladium, and croton :3
Post automatically merged:

i also need 10 round topiaries and 20 triangular topiaries in green if you have time for all that

oh sorry it's a pothos, weeping fig, caladium, and croton :3
Post automatically merged:

i also need 10 round topiaries and 20 triangular topiaries in green if you have time for all that
The orderable items aren’t available in NH it seems. And I can get you those items, though I don’t customize them in a certain color.

ohh i'm sorry! whatever color is fine, it's 50 total for the 18m 100 bait & 30 topiaries right? x

Back