Ashley0711

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hi. So, I just decided that i'm done with this website and ACNL. I have a lot of homework and exams are coming up soon. And I honestly haven't been playing ACNL for a while now. Thats why I will be giving away my TBT's and my Spellectables set.

And if y'all are interested, I will also give away all my hybrids and items. If y'all want this then please tell me so, I can add it to the giveaway.

Rules:

- You can post as many times as you want but no merges because those won't count.
- If you have the Spellectable set then you won't be able to win this set - I want to be fair - I will also check that the winner doesn't have it.
- If you have a preference of what you want post it which your entry
- To make sure y'all read everything, you have to put a :lemon: on your first post only. If you don't then all your entries will be voided.

Winner will be chosen by a random number generator

Will end either tomorrow or Sunday. Around 6:00 pm (Eastern Time)

Have fun and thanks.

Last edited:
I would like to enter for the BTB. Thank you! :):lemon:

Last edited:
When does it end? Also does it count that I don't have ALL the spellectibles (I just have cupcake)? Thanks for the giveaway

If you have 2 Spellectables then you can't win the set but if you have only one then yes you can win the set.

I would love to enter for the hybrids and your items on acnl!! :lemon:

Last edited:
Entering for tbt

If you have 2 Spellectables then you can't win the set but if you have only one then yes you can win the set.

Yes! Entering for spellectibles too then! :lemon:

Last edited:
Entry, I would like to enter for the Spellectables set please! :lemon: and just to be clear, we can only enter for one certain thing only right (ex: tbt, spellectables, etc)?

Entry, I would like to enter for the Spellectables set please! :lemon: and just to be clear, we can only enter for one certain thing only right (ex: tbt, spellectables, etc)?

You can enter for all 3 or 2. But if you do that then I will be picking which one you get.

Last edited:
At home alone with people yelling outside....

Scary...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back