• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Fourth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
how do you do this lmao someone please help

you look at the clues and look anywhere around the forum where you will find a picture of an egg. click on it to redeem an egg! some are in the form of links though.
for puzzles, you click the link and replace where it says 'CODEHERE' with your answer.

Last edited:
you look at the clues and look anywhere around the forum
for puzzles, you click the link and replace where it says 'CODEHERE' with your answer.

im drowning in the remaining eggs i have to find
im probably overthinking all of these
my friend
i am gone
tell me how the civil war movie is at my funeral pls the spirit of me would enjoy it much

im drowning in the remaining eggs i have to find
im probably overthinking all of these
my friend
i am gone
tell me how the civil war movie is at my funeral pls the spirit of me would enjoy it much

look at the words, not the sentence as a piece! good luck
shh it's ok i'll even invite the cast :'^)

look at the words, not the sentence as a piece! good luck
shh it's ok i'll even invite the cast :'^)

okay
thank you you are such a good internet friend
my spirit thanks u
make sure chris evans pours some doritos onto my coffin instead of dirt, it's a new ritual to bring me back to life when the next avengers movie comes out

okay
thank you you are such a good internet friend
my spirit thanks u
make sure chris evans pours some doritos onto my coffin instead of dirt, it's a new ritual to bring me back to life when the next avengers movie comes out

thank you you will be deeply missed
any specific dorito flavour? he will be dressed as a dorito.
any flavour but nacho cheese btw, because it's nacho cheese... it's my cheese aha
if this hunt hasn't got u deceased that pun will have done it

Ok. Back to searching for egg #14... Just cuz I want to be able to say I found them all. Just wondering, withOUT giving me any hints of course, how many of u guys have found this one cuz I think I may be WAY over thinking it.

Last edited:
thank you you will be deeply missed
any specific dorito flavour? he will be dressed as a dorito.
any flavour but nacho cheese btw, because it's nacho cheese... it's my cheese aha
if this hunt hasn't got u deceased that pun will have done it

nacho cheese is my fav bc cool ranch sux
something tells me egg 11 will kill me
either that or egg 5
im overthinking these rip me

you look at the clues and look anywhere around the forum where you will find a picture of an egg. click on it to redeem an egg! some are in the form of links though.

so basically i read the clues and look around the forum?
how do i know if i found an egg?

nacho cheese is my fav bc cool ranch sux
something tells me egg 11 will kill me
either that or egg 5
im overthinking these rip me
nah 11 was hardest imo
egg 5 is kinda hard but not too hard??

- - - Post Merge - - -

so basically i read the clues and look around the forum?
how do i know if i found an egg?

where an egg is, a picture of an egg will be there. you then click on it to redeem.

Ok. Back to searching for egg #14... Just cuz I want to be able to say I found them all. Just wondering, withOUT giving me any hints of course, how many of u guys have found this one cuz I think I may be WAY over thinking it.

I got 14 on accident @_@ it was hard tbh but then i saw it and was like lmao oops

- - - Post Merge - - -

nah 11 was hardest imo
egg 5 is kinda hard but not too hard??

all of them are killing me
12 is hard to me
11 is hard
5 is hard
aLL OF THEM
-dies-

i'd say 14 is the hardest out of all of them, but that might just be me

edit: or maybe 11 actually

Last edited:
how do you accidentally find an egg
i wish i had your luck

I got 14 on accident @_@ it was hard tbh but then i saw it and was like lmao oops

597.jpg

It only took me what felt like forever (an hr and a half) but I finally found 12 eggs. The rest of the clues... I don't even know lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back