Julian Plush
Purple Balloon
Perfect Apple
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Zodiac Dragon Figurine
Apple (Fruit)
ぶ
Hi and welcome to TBT's Kieran Appreciation Thread!!! 💜🍎🐉

If you don't know who he is, Kieran is one of the main characters of the Pokémon Scarlet and Violet DLC officially known as The Hidden Treasure of Area Zero. Anyone who has paid attention to some of my posts will know that I'm crazy about him; I've referenced him on occasion through things including my icon, user title, collectibles, and even my username, which is his Japanese name! Plus, he's got great character development and he's simply adorable, so it's no surprise he's one of my fictional crushes. My love for Kieran is so out of this world, you might as well be in shock and exclaim, "Wowzers!"

So...yeah! Rave about Kieran, share fan art of him, or just talk about him here! If you don't like or hate Kieran then that's fine but please be civil about it since this is the Kieran Appreciation Thread.

I'll start by putting up some fan art that people shared with me on my profile, plus this other art I found online! Thank you to the artists who drew him BTW. :D
img_9526-png.558947
1718880122218-png.570020
1718880258294-png.570021
d6babdf97ca115fc8cfe089688d375acac4d2001.jpg

I’m not very far in the dlc but I want to tell you that I like him a lot! :D I like how he has a different take on a local story since I personally question a lot that is commonly accepted without question. His personality is endearing too because I’m really shy and I find can relate to him (and the feeling of being an outcast too).

Also, if you don’t mind me asking, which artists did the fan art? 🙂 (if they don’t want to be credited, then it’s okay! I just am curious since I might want to look up their art to see what else they did).

Also, if you don’t mind me asking, which artists did the fan art? 🙂 (if they don’t want to be credited, then it’s okay! I just am curious since I might want to look up their art to see what else they did).
Haha I don't know who did some of the fan art TBH. ^_^" As I said earlier I discovered most of them through people showing it to me on my profile.

I do know the last two were made by REDCALLISTOY (transcribing from their fan art so I could be wrong) and chaba0720 respectively.

Kieran's such a good character, I'm very close to finishing the 2nd part of the DLC and wish he'd replaced Penny in the main story tbh. I get the Team Star storyline but don't think it's as strong as Nemona or Arven's story.

I think it would've been interesting to see Nemona and Kieran interact as 2 rivals in the gym storyline. 1 having burnout and not having anyone on her level, not knowing where to go next and Kieran juxtaposing her being shy and wanting to be stronger. They could've mentioned Kieran being from Kitikami and hinting at Ogrepon - then developed him even more in the DLC. Hes such an interesting character to me

Have this adorable phone wallpaper with Kieran and the female MC by chaba0720!
5351d8fed5374cec4fdd6e9a339360e3b9634e44.png

Back