• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

TBT's Second Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Easter event in a nutshell

yFlXipa.gif

If anyone doesn't want their Togepi and/or Yoshi egg, I'd love to buy it from you! T~T (offering lots of stuff too)

I got my awesome Togepi egg, I thought I was to dumb to solve these but I found them pretty quickly, some by accident. ^^ Gl to everyone!

Please can someone tell me how to use the codes???? where do I put the code in?

I'm assuming you mean for the puzzles: Use the URL in the first post and replace CODEHERE with your answer. Make sure it's all caps and remove any spaces or symbols you might use.

I guess I'll post my question in the thread.

So basically, I solved Egg 10's puzzle and got the egg for it. When I refreshed the page, I noticed that I only had 4 Eggs instead of 5.

15 Eggs total - 9 (bought one egg) = 6 - 1 (unsolved puzzle) = 5 Eggs left
*1 refresh later*
4 Eggs left?

The missing egg is 10th one, and the unsolved one is 13.

So basically, what happened? My original answer was correct, but any trace of it (inbox, transaction log) is gone. When I try inputting the answer back, it doesn't work, treating it like I DID solve it. My answer could be wrong in the first place, but I do remember getting an egg after solving it.

I guess I'll post my question in the thread.

So basically, I solved Egg 10's puzzle and got the egg for it. When I refreshed the page, I noticed that I only had 4 Eggs instead of 5.

15 Eggs total - 9 (bought one egg) = 6 - 1 (unsolved puzzle) = 5 Eggs left
*1 refresh later*
4 Eggs left?

The missing egg is 10th one, and the unsolved one is 13.

So basically, what happened? My original answer was correct, but any trace of it (inbox, transaction log) is gone. When I try inputting the answer back, it doesn't work, treating it like I DID solve it. My answer could be wrong in the first place, but I do remember getting an egg after solving it.

PM me what your answer is.

I don't quite understand whats described for For Sale... I feel so stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back